Notifications
Clear all

Hello lovelies

18 Posts
17 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I am Akansha Tambare persuing a degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy from Pune University. 

Psycology has always been a keen subject of interest for me. And also mental health issues are  the need of hour. 

I myself being suffered from depression know very well how it feels to face any mental condition. 

But no worries you beautiful people. We all are here at BuddingPsychologist to help you people to give you knowledge regarding everything related to mental health. 

Stay happy😊

Preethama December 10, 2020 2:56 pm

@akansha99 Hey that's a pretty nice field of psychology your in looking forward to get great insights from you. Welcome.

Akansha Tambare Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Surely❤

Bhavya December 10, 2020 3:08 pm

@akansha99 I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that! My name is Bhavya (she/them) I hope you're doing better now and it's amazing that you're interested in pursuing psychology, I am too! Although i am still in school. Nice to meet you! ✨

Grisha Vora December 10, 2020 3:10 pm

@akansha99 Heyaa Akansha!! It's glad that I am getting a chance to meet you here. You are right we need to address mental health in our country and how is it to go through something like depression. You can be a great medium to pass through this message. Looking forward to work with you.

Take care!! 🤗

Gauri Kakar December 10, 2020 3:18 pm

@akansha99 Hey, looking forward to your psychology insights, welcome:) Have a great day ahead!

Sinchana December 10, 2020 3:21 pm

@akansha99 Hi akansha, its so nice to see your passion towards psychology.Welcome here and im looking forward to meeting you

Shiv Chhatrala December 10, 2020 3:49 pm

@akansha99 Hello, Welcome to the team 🙂

Sanskriti sharma December 10, 2020 5:50 pm

@akansha99 hey there, psychology has been fascinating for me as well.

Kirtika Tiwari December 10, 2020 6:08 pm

@akansha99 hi Akansha, a very warm welcome to you. We're here for you. So happy to have you here.

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 6:09 pm

@akansha99 welcome to the fam ! Looking forward to a fruitful work association

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:29 pm

@akansha99 Hey Akansha! Really glad to know that you're overcome your depression and chose to spread awareness regarding the same. Lots of good wishes. Welcome on board.

6 Answers

Hello Akansha,

I want to know you are not alone, we are here for you and you can reach out.

Welcome to BuddingPsychologists!

Mental Health awareness are really the need of the hour and I hope we bring about change.

Akansha Tambare Topic starter December 10, 2020 2:53 pm

@yutikamkhemmka surely dear❤

Thanks though😘

Welcome here

we all are happy to see you here

enjoy here

Hey Akansha. That's so good to hear. I love your thoughts. 

hello akansha,good to get you here,hopefully u will enjoy the journey,welcome😊🌻

Yes we are here to learn more about psychology 

Heya Akansha , I can understand you as I've also been a victim of unhealthy mental issues , really excited to help everyone out there with you all! ✌️💜

Share: