Notifications
Clear all

Introducing Myself

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello!!

So... Hii my name is Janvi and I am in 12th grade. I am from Pune. I am good in athletic (running + rely). I like to help people in any manner... I am responsible, multi-talented,  solving or helping people... want to be happy and making others happy in any manner... I can understand English,  Hindi, Marathi and French. I enjoy going out with friends and trying new food. 

Joanna Ann Daniel December 10, 2020 3:16 pm

@janvishah Hey! It's nice to see people like you starting from a young age to try and help others. It's a great mindset to have! Wish you all the best on your journey and welcome here.

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 3:45 pm

@janvishah I welcome you to this group. It takes a lot of courage and patience to join this platform and I appreciate you for that. Good luck 😀 

Janvi Shah Topic starter December 11, 2020 10:56 am

@kanishka

Thank you so much!!

Smriti Jha December 11, 2020 3:15 pm

@janvishah welcome janvi 🙂

2 Answers

My Hello! My name is Kanishka and I'm all the way from Delhi. I'm doing undergraduation from Delhi University in which psychology is one of my main subject. I have a keen interest in studying psychology and I have studied it in class 11 and 12 also, along with scoring excellent marks. I love to read novels which are self motivating and explains human behaviour.
My ambition is to become a successful psychologist.
For me music is my best friend.
I have done a lot of internships and workshop with fortis, cosas community and also with some psychologists.

Janvi Shah Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:36 pm

@kanishka

Heyy great... Liked your work

Hello kanishka , superb work. All the best for you to succeed in psychology.

Share: