Notifications
Clear all

Isra here 👋🏽

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey everyone there,

This is Isra and I here for everyone out there who would like to talk, share their good or bad stories and want someone to understand them. There are many things going in our lives which sometimes make up feel alone. We don’t open up to people because of the fear of being judged. So, here I am a stranger cum listener cum friend with whom you can share your problems or literally anything without being judged and I will just make you feel better.❤️

Chaitali Gangurde December 10, 2020 3:06 pm

@isrameraj  Welcomee🤗 loving this intro! Let's make being on Budding Psychologists a great experience together!🎉👯‍♂️

Bhavya December 10, 2020 3:32 pm

@isrameraj Heyy, my name is Bhavya (she/them) I really adored your introduction! Its really sweet, and the same goes for you too, if you ever need someone to talk I'll be hear to listen as I'm sure the other members will be too! Welcome and take care :))✨

Geethapriya December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@isrameraj 

☺ happy to see you here

Jerry Joy Mathew December 10, 2020 4:11 pm

@isrameraj Hello Isra... Your words are really kind. I'm glad you're here. Stay the amazing person you are🤗

Disha Dhage December 10, 2020 4:12 pm

@isrameraj hey! I'm a ba psychology student and I'm excited to work with you! Welcome 🙂

Reva Garg December 10, 2020 9:04 pm

@isrameraj Hey Isra!! This is such a beautiful introduction. Let’s embark on this amazing journey together! <3

Israela Pinto December 10, 2020 9:25 pm

Heyy!! Isra is like the short form of my name.. Lol. Welcome!!@isrameraj

2 Answers

Amazing... 👍🏻

Hi Isra! Happy to hear those beautiful words 😍

Hope we get great experience together.

Share: