Notifications
Clear all

Hello All!

11 Posts
12 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone! 

I live in Delhi but soon moving to Visakhapatnam to study medicine. Even though I am not pursuing psychology for higher studies, I did take psychology in high school. Those two years piqued my interest. It also made me aware of the importance of mental health and how we as a society are lacking in it. 

I am really glad to be a part of this community and I look forward to learning a lot from this opportunity so I can be a budding citizen and bring about a change. 

Sani Lavakush December 10, 2020 3:04 pm

@anushkaverma Hello! My interest in psychology developed when my elder sister was studying it. Since then i was very much intrigued my it. Welcome on board😊

Nimisha R Kumar December 10, 2020 3:06 pm

@anushkaverma Hello Anushka! Welcome 😁

Janhvi Tiwari December 10, 2020 3:06 pm

@anushkaverma Hi Anushka! Janhvi this side, from LSR, Delhi. Welcome onboard! I'm a newbie too, hope we have a good time here! Sending best wishes across for your new academic year in medicine! Take care and stay safe 🌸

Jhanvi December 10, 2020 3:06 pm

@anushkaverma hii Anushka, nice to meet you I am Jhanvi. I hope you have a wonderful time here and oh yeah I don't know if you have been to Visakhapatnam but let me tell you it's a beautiful place. I would love to know about you more💕💕

Jeethu December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Hello anushka. First of all you've such a beautiful name. All the very best to upcoming Doctor. May God bless you 

Adeeba Afreen December 10, 2020 3:08 pm

@anushkaverma welcome 🙂!

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 3:11 pm

@anushkaverma heyy, all the best for your studies. I’m a new member too. Hoping we have a great journey in here!!

Sai Varshith December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@anushkaverma hey anushka!! Hope you'll have a great one!! Welcome to the internship.

L.Ayshwaryalakshmi December 10, 2020 3:24 pm

@anushkaverma Nice meeting you anu.Let's have a wonderful time working together.

Bushra Khan December 10, 2020 4:59 pm

@anushkaverma hey welcome! I hope you have an amazing experience here 🙂

1 Answer

Hello there!welcome to the family😊🌻

Share: