Notifications
Clear all

Hello guys!

19 Posts
20 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I'm Nimisha from Bangalore. I'm currently studying psychology as a major currently. I love watching movies and shows. I love learning about new things and that is one of the main reasons I'm here! Hoping to have a great time here😁

Namitha M December 10, 2020 3:03 pm

@nimisharkumar hello and welcome:))

Isra Meraj December 10, 2020 3:04 pm

@nimisharkumar Hey. Glad to meet you ☺️

Sanyogita Sharma December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

@nimisharkumar hello and nice to know we have same interest in watching movies and discovering new things

Adeeba Afreen December 10, 2020 3:10 pm

@nimisharkumar welcome🙂

Faustina Joseph December 10, 2020 3:11 pm

@nimisharkumar hey 👋 its good to have you here!!

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 10, 2020 3:12 pm

@nimisharkumar hello nice to know you hope we have a great time here

Preeti Laishrm December 10, 2020 3:13 pm

@nimisharkumar hey I love watching movies too. What is your fav genre??

Sai Varshith December 10, 2020 3:15 pm

@nimisharkumar hey nimisha! Welcome! Hope you'll have a great time and learn lots if new things!

Jeethu December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@nimisharkumar

Hi nimisha. I'm also such a person who is interested in learning new things. Hope we may get some good takeaways. 

Gayathri December 10, 2020 3:33 pm

@nimisharkumar Hello Happy to meet you:)

Swarnima Tewari December 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@nimisharkumar hi amd welcoms to this amazing group

Kritika Bhair December 10, 2020 3:42 pm

@nimisharkumar heyyyy watching movies and shows have always been the best way to reward yourself

Glad we are here
All the best 👍
Karisma December 10, 2020 3:44 pm
  • @nimisharkumar hey, it was nice reading about you, I too watching movies and shows. Hopefully your journey is filled with new learn. 🙂 
Deborah Saini December 10, 2020 3:47 pm

@nimisharkumar heyy it's amazing to hear from you! It's nice to know we share the same location currently 😊

Safa December 10, 2020 4:48 pm

@nimisharkumar Hello Nimisha.. I’m Safa altaf. I too am a bangalorean and surprisingly we both share the same interests. My curiosity to explore new things really has brought me a long way and here I am in Psychology with big aspirations.. wishing you good luck and good experience.

4 Answers

Hey glad to meet you and know about you😊

Hello nimisha😊can you tell from which university/college are you pursuing psychology in banglore ? 

Hey , first of all a very warm welcome to you and it's great to hear about your interests ! Even I love to experience something new and basically learn from them . So I really hope we will have a great and understanding time together !! Thank you have a great day

Hello Nimisha! I'm from Bangalore too! Hoping to learn new things and gain new experiences here!

Share: