Hola amigos !!😃😃 Ex...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Hola amigos !!😃😃 Excited to join a new adventurous friend😆😇

24 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hola amigos !! 😃 Mirnal here. I love exploring and learning new things and I am interested in languages and cultures. I also love watching anime, K-dramas, kpop💜 and dog🐶 video.( I am a potterhead as well😛) Would love to make friends and help people here. Hit me up if you wanna share anything. I am known to be a good listener.
Have a nice day 😄😇

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by MIRNAL NAUTIYAL
Sakina Husain December 10, 2020 10:10 pm

@mirnalnautiyal annyeong! Finally good to meet like minded people😄 a warm welcome to you here! Lets have a good journey 💜

Ankita Banerjee December 10, 2020 10:15 pm

@mirnalnautiyal Heeyy!!! Welcomee to this family..

Divyanandhini Anandakumar December 10, 2020 10:16 pm

@mirnalnautiyal Hola! Hablas espanol? Yo tambien! It is a pleasure to know you and would love to interact with you further! 😊

MIRNAL NAUTIYAL Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Welcome divyanandhini 💜 it would be my pleasure to work with everyone and help here to work towards a better society for people.

Samiha Chawla December 10, 2020 10:27 pm

@mirnalnautiyal I love dogs too. I’m a good listener as well and would love to know more about you. Looking forward to a wonderful journey!

Nehal Kothari December 10, 2020 10:56 pm

@mirnalnautiyal hello mrinal. How r u. Hope to have an amazing time working with you ☺️

MIRNAL NAUTIYAL Topic starter December 10, 2020 11:04 pm

@nehalkothari hello Nehal👋 it would my my great pleasure to work to work with all of you 😄

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 2:46 pm

@mirnalnautiyal Hello Mirnal Welcome to budding psychology I am hope you learn alot here😊

Osheen Singh December 11, 2020 4:10 pm

@mirnalnautiyal hey! Its good to find a dog lover here. I would definitely looking forward to work with you and learning how to be a good Listener.

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:17 pm
Harshita Das December 11, 2020 5:56 pm

@mirnalnautiyal

Hola amigo. Like your energy so much.. potterhead🙋🏻‍♀️ and send some dog vids here too...also if you wanna talk anything I'm all ears. 

8 Answers
Topic starter

Gracias 😄 Allean. Welcome to the group of people with similar interest and lets help people become the best versions of themselves, by not just helping them accept themselves but also others 😊. 

Lets just say Mrinal you and I can be very good friends as i also love the same things you love.

Say which is your fav band and dramam?

MIRNAL NAUTIYAL Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:19 pm

@ektamishra I love bts 💜and blackpink and Exid in kpop groups

And kdramas are like still in continuation but the latest ones are the tail of the nine tailed and love revolution 🤗

Ekta Mishra December 10, 2020 10:44 pm

Ohh me too. I love Descendants of the sun and the King.

After BTS, I like Enhypen. 

I love to make new friends but am a little awkward. Hope we can be friends.

MIRNAL NAUTIYAL Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:49 pm

@ektamishra welcome ekta 🤗 I would love to be your friend and work towards a better understanding society. We are invincible as one.💜💜 There is no need to be awkward with me🙈 take your time and we can talk about our interests and korean culture obviously😝

Ekta Mishra December 10, 2020 11:06 pm

Thanks

And yeah that is really how i become friends with someone

Topic starter

Welcome divyanandhini 💜 it would be my pleasure to work with everyone and help here to work towards a better society for people.

Buenos dias! Mirnal, looking at your photo, you're really cute and pretty at the same time. Your love or interest with language and culture got me, as I also am interested with that. We have a lot in common I would say, so nice to know that, we have someone like you to offer a helping a hand. That's great, glad to meet you and hope you to be safe alwayz ❤️☺️

HEY Mrinal! Annyonghaseyo!! I really love your name! Also, my eyes went big when I read you like kpop and bigger when I read your reply saying you love BTS!! I really, absolutely love meeting new ARMYs!! Friends? Already!! Is there an option of private chat here? Let's talk! Also, I hope to work together with you and bring a positive change in the society. Welcome!

MIRNAL NAUTIYAL Topic starter December 11, 2020 2:02 pm
  • @dj13 it would be great to know new army's better 💜 💜💜😭 I am so excited

Hola mrinal, I'm too a lover for adventure. Wishing you all the very best in future. Hoping to interact😊🙏

Hola amigo. Potterhead here too..and also send some doggo videos... Also love your energy. If you want a listener anytime.. I'm all ears

hi, im vin, i love reading books and anything to with music!!

Share: