Hello , beautiful p...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello , beautiful people

5 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I am Kavya....so happy to be here . I love rain , books and chai :3 Psychology is my passion and people fascinate me . Can u share with me what fascinates you ?

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 8:58 pm

@kavya Hello! I love books and the rain as well. Psychology has always been my passion and I love interacting with people. They fascinate me as well! I also love conversations of any sort.

4 Answers

Hey there Kavya, Caren here. I'm a pluviophile too, although lean more into the coffe side. The same old arguement of tea or coffee being better but I think they both deserve their own special place. This world has a constant need to compare, doesnt it? People fascinate me too which inspires me to write poetry and my only fear is that one day people will forget about the art of living.

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

A warm welcome Kavya!

All of us have our own likes and preferences. But I must say I love books too. Psychology is definitely fascinating. Knowing people fascinates me. And I'm really looking forward to know you..

Have a great time here!!!

Hello Kavya! Chai, rain and psychology! Love all of them. I am and will always be fascinated by the workings of our mind and body to shape our behaviour... And look how they have worked to bring us here! Hope we all have a beautiful time here and make an impact ❤️

Hello kavya ,

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you.  Getting to know People fascinates me too! 

Hope you have great time here !❤️

Share: