Notifications
Clear all

Describing Myself

19 Posts
14 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I have found describing myself as one of the hardest task:) But we have got to crack ourselves sooner or later.

A student of psychology and a reading enthusiast. I have a blog where I scribble my random ramblings. 

Choosing psychology was the beautiful decision that I have taken in my life. Dealing with human mind is challenging. But I have found that there is lot of things that we can learn from this field and it is indeed a noble profession of helping troubles minds to get back on track.

I feel like this platform is a strong community where we can connect with people around India who are in the mental health field. Looking forward to the best of experiences 🧡🧡

Shenam Wason December 10, 2020 8:22 pm

@azhaaminaakbar heyaaa... so nice to hear from you...All the best for your future endeavors

Kashish December 10, 2020 10:39 pm

@azhaaminaakbar hey really glad to meet you  all the best for the future hope we all nurture together and do good

Nalini December 10, 2020 11:01 pm

@azhaaminaakbar Hello and welcome!! I really really love your thoughts and genuinely agree with them! Psychology is a beautiful and insightful subject. Hoping to hear from you more!🤗

Uzma December 11, 2020 2:26 am

@azhaaminaakbar Assalamualikum 

In Sha Allah we will be able to help our community through our abilities and knowledge.

Wishing you all the best for future goals.

(& yes you did a great job in your introduction I must say )

Arpita Sinha December 11, 2020 2:33 am

Hey @azhaaminaakbar ! Hope you are doing good, keeping safe and healthy! 😊 😊

Knowing and describing ourselves is one of the most difficult tasks. Agreed!
Dealing with a human mind is challenging and Psychology is a noble profession of helping the troubled minds! Completely Agreed!
We already agree on so many terms! Pleasure to get connected with you!

Welcome to this amazing journey! Happy Exploration! 🤗  Have a great learning ahead! All the best! 👍 ❤️ 

SHIVI SHARMA <3 December 11, 2020 4:59 am

@azhaaminaakbar Yo, i can totally relate to the fact that learning psychology is really a beautiful decision one can ever make. It has helped unlock many doors.  good luck , happy learning

7 Answers
  • Welcome Azha :))))))So happy to meet you , hoping for some good times ahead ! 
This post was modified 3 years ago by Kavya Gopal
Azha Amina Akbar Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:45 pm

@kavya Thank you🧡

Hii Azha👋 it's so nice to know you. A big welcome my side. What you said was 💯 true. Hope you achieve your dream. All the best.

Azha Amina Akbar Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:46 pm

Thank you🧡

Hello Azha!

Nice to meet you! I agree with you strongly. Hope you can flourish in your blogs...And I kind of respect your approach towards psychology.

Azha Amina Akbar Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:51 pm

@yamini24 Thank you Yamini🧡

Your motto for life is impressive and something that i connect to personally. So good to see you come forward and help others through your words, afterall it's such a powerful tool. Looking forward to making a difference in all the lives that we can possibly help. Looking forward to working with you

Azha Amina Akbar Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:50 pm

@bharathippriyan-d Words are indeed very powerful. It can change hearts and minds. Thank you🧡

Its so nice to hear to from. I'm sure I will learn a lot from you but only if you are up for it?

Azha Amina Akbar Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:49 pm

@manviverma Sure Manvi🧡

Greetings Azha! Absolutely agree with everything you wrote. In addition to that, Psychology helps us understand ourselves and lead better and more responsible lives in so many ways. Glad to be connected and hope to have a great experience together. ❤️🌞

Azha Amina Akbar Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:47 pm

@kritimisra Looking forward to it, Kriti🧡

Hello

Share: