Hi! Am I welcome? H...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Hi! Am I welcome? Heheh

34 Posts
34 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Hi everyone! Kamusta kayo? Just wanna introduce myself and I'll start with...

I go by the name Alleyan, and am currently a student taking Psychology course in my country, Philippines. Oh, if you ever wonder, what "kamusta kayo?", it solely means "how are you all doing?", whereinit is a way we greet people in my country. How about you guys? I wanted to know how you greet in your place 😉

To tell you all the truth, before, I am really into arts, engineering and into film production field. However, watching lot of psychological thrill movies, it got me to have interest into human behaviour courses, so I end up taking the course 😊. Also, I have an unrequited love with music, I mean I've alwyas been loved listening and exploring music however with my voice status I don't think music have that love for me 🤣. With my passion in developing my skills as an aspiring Psychologist got me to do volunteer and join the company. I hope I could be friends with you all. ❤️ And I THANK YOU

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 5:20 pm

@aleyan... Amazing intro! Welcome to fam❤️

Ananya Praveen December 10, 2020 5:23 pm

@aleyan warm welcome to you Aleyan  🙂 we are glad to have u here 🙂

Interesting Intro 😆 

MONIKA SINGH December 10, 2020 5:24 pm

@aleyanAmazing intro! Welcome to fam❤️

Kanak December 10, 2020 5:24 pm

@aleyan Namastey, your intro is amazing and hoping your experience with this internship be amazing as well😊

Aiman P Afsar December 10, 2020 5:29 pm

@aleyan nice intro. pleased to meet you. 😀

Navleen Kaur December 10, 2020 5:30 pm

@aleyan Hi! Im Navleen and I am so excited to meet you! I absolutely love the Philippines and I cannot wait to visit it! I really enjoy watching psychological thrillers too and find them absolutely fascinating. 

PC Hau Khuptong December 10, 2020 5:33 pm

@aleyan dear friend your wlcm. Hope you learn and grow throughout this internship. stay strong and be safe.

Sanskriti sharma December 10, 2020 5:37 pm

@aleyan welcome... And looks like we both share the same interest in music. 😁

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Hey Alleyan , this is Sangeeta from India. In my state we use "tome kemiti ochi" to know the current situation the other person is going through. From your introduction I got to know a lot of things about you, like how multi talented are you. I must say I got kinda inspired after knowing how flexible you are with all those your hidden talents. Hope you have a wonderful and fun experience throughout the journey 💓.

Welcome to the family, wishing you all the best.

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 6:12 pm

@aleyanNamaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Sabira Solanki December 10, 2020 7:31 pm

@aleyan Hey Aleyan, of course you are welcome here, you're interests are so cool. And fam the music part, I think I found my twin, I'm in love with music too, such a great way to express oneself!! I hope we can connect over our love of Music and psychology!! 😋

Jaya choudhary December 10, 2020 7:33 pm

@aleyan hello and nice to have you here I hope you will have a good time 😀😀

Gaurvi December 10, 2020 7:37 pm

@aleyan heya! The intro was lovely! And would love to be friends with you🌸🌸 welcome to the fam

Reva Garg December 10, 2020 9:32 pm

@aleyan Hey Alleyan! I am Reva from India. It’s great to know about you. Let’s embark on this amazing journey together! <3

Ulfath Tabassum December 10, 2020 9:33 pm

@aleyan yess you are welcome here! You seems like such an interesting person, I would love to get to know you.

Aanchal December 10, 2020 10:00 pm

@aleyan Hahah! Amazing intro, welcome to the fam!🌸

Chan December 10, 2020 10:01 pm

@aleyan hey nice meeting. Welcome😁

ARWIN KAUR NARULA December 10, 2020 10:02 pm

@aleyan Hi good to know about you !! Welcome here .. I’m ArWin Kaur

Shatakshi Garg December 10, 2020 10:13 pm

@aleyan it really makes me happy to see people from all around the world aware and enthusiastic about mental health. Keep going buddy!

15 Answers

PHILIPPINES!!! It feels amazing to work amongst people of different cultures.

We would love to be friends with you and get to know you better. And don't say that, with practise we're certain that the goddess of muse will smile at you too!

*cough* *cough* please recommend some psycho-thriller movies too *cough* *cough*

so, kamusta kayo? In my specific culture, we say, ' ki korcho?'. I can't believe how much I relate to you. I love music so much but alas, my voice status is not even subpar, it's in the negatives. My love for psychology has initially stemmed from thrillers as well, and now I just love the subject for itself. We are so similar, It's so nice to have you around! Have a nice day. 

Hey Alleyan! The introduction is lovely. We say " ap kaise ho" in our country to know how everything is going. It is lovely how we all are together from different places to raise awareness for one greater cause:). Would love to work together.

Hello Alleyan, so good to see you here! Would love to know more about you and your culture.
We ask in hindi, Aap kaise ho?
Welcome to Budding Psychologists!!
Looking to more conversations!

Hi Alleyan! Your intro is funny. I also love psychology thriller movies and shows like YOU and DEXTER. Would love to work with you and get to know about your country. Stay safe and a very warm welcome.

Namastey 🙏 

Hello, Welcome to Budding psychologists, Hope you enjoy this opportunity. All the best. 

Hey Alleyan! You seem like an enthusiastic person. It’s so good to see people from around the world. Hope we could work together sometime. Welcome aboard!

Allean 

NAMASTE🙏 aap kese ho?

That's how we greet in our country 😄 it means  hello, how are you?

Well after reading your intro i can easily say you are so fun. and your Keen interest in psycology makes it more fun.I am glad that you are part of the BUDDING PSYCHOLOGIST . I am really looking forward to be friends with you. 

Welcome 😘

Namaste Allean! Nice to know about your interest in psychological thrillers. Shutter Island is one of my favourite movies! Hope to have a great time working with you. (also hope to hear you sing 🤭) ❤️

Hey Alleyan , this is Sangeeta from India. In my state we use "tome kemiti ochi" to know the current situation the other person is going through. From your introduction I got to know a lot of things about you, like how multi talented are you. I must say I got kinda inspired after knowing how flexible you are with all those your hidden talents. Hope you have a wonderful and fun experience throughout the journey 💓.

Welcome to the family, wishing you all the best.

Hey! Nice to meet you, I am from India and we greet each other by saying 'Namaste' here. It's great to know you!

Heyyaaa Allean,

It's soo good to meet you! I guess your the first Phillipines I'm talking to and its already interesting! Hope we have a great journey ahead.

Of course you are welcome here and I guess we all are and working together we will try to make a better and healthy environment for us and for everyone.

Nice introduction. Welcome to the community 🙂

Share: