Notifications
Clear all

About Tanisha

13 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone! I have graduated with a BA in Psychology this year. As a student of Psychology, I have noticed a heavy emphasis on disorders and mental illness when talking about mental health. Mental health advocacy it is usually limited to awareness about disorders. While I do believe that awareness about mental health disorders is important, it is also important for us to discuss and identify the smaller stressors in our daily life that are preventing us from living our best lives and reaching out potential. I hope that through this volunteer program, I can read, learn and share my insights with the community. I also look forward to interacting and engaging with you all. 

Divya Chopade December 10, 2020 9:05 pm

@tanishajain

Hello Tanisha

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you. All the very best ☺️

Hope you have great time here !❤️

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Hey @tanishajaini. I really like the idea of dealing with the smaller stressors in our daily life. Hope we connect soon. Welcome to the group. 😊

Samiha Chawla December 10, 2020 11:17 pm

@tanishajain welcome! You’re completely right about mental stigmas and taboos. It’s high time now. Completing your graduation in BA Psychology would have been pretty amazing. I hope that all your dreams come true. All the best for your future!

Maniparna Sen December 10, 2020 11:31 pm

@tanishajain Hello there! Welcome to the team. Looking forward to putting an end to the stigma surrounding mental health together. Hope you have a wonderful experience.

R.Aishwarya December 11, 2020 12:05 am

@tanishajain

Hi buddy

Hope to share more insights and disscuss them too, welcome onboard 😊

8 Answers

Hello Tanisha😊I hope you are doing good.Welcome to the team.dear.I am.pursuing my.masters in psychology from IGNOU.Looking forward to work with you

Hi Tanisha I completely agree with you the taboo attached with mental health can only be broken by awareness on mental health programs and educating peoples and mostly younger generations about it,it's really nice to have you here  hope to learn lot from you,have a nice days ahead

Greetings tanisha, you have done alot of good in life till now. Hoping you will do much much more great stuff in life. All the very best. Hoping to interact😊🙏

Hi 👋, it's my pleasure to welcome you ❤️

Hello! I really like the way you think and I also do believe it will be fun and enlightening to work with you. I hope we can work together to bring a positive change in society. Welcome!

Welcome to the fam 🌸 . 

Hi

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

Well I also think the same that these little stressors should be identified and checked. Looking forward to learn and grow together.

Share: