Notifications
Clear all

Hello everybody!

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everybody! My name is Manasi Gujarathi and I'm in my third year of bachelors in psychology. I have been fascinated by this subject since my school days. Constant reading and learning through various mediums like internships, workshops, volunteering opportunities has not only helped me support others but also helped me evolve into a better human being. I'm particularly interested in clinical psychology and social work. I want to give my best to help people in every possible way and reduce the stigma around mental health.

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 5:21 pm

@manasigujarathi intresting intro! Welcome to fam❤️

Tanisha Jain December 10, 2020 5:24 pm

@manasigujarathi Hello Manasi! I'm just a year senior to you and am currently pursuing a diploma in Counseling Psychology. Nice to have you here! Best of luck for your third year. 🙂

Honey jain December 10, 2020 9:22 pm

@manasigujarathi heya ,myself honey and motive is similar to mine. Even I have been so involved with webinars , volunteering , learning program and there is a different kind of joy we experience .i.can relate to it . I hope we have great time working with budding Psychologist.

Sakthiswaari R M D Sakthiswaari R M D December 11, 2020 12:43 pm

@manasigujarathi Hello , you have a clear vision of what you are going to do, Keep up with the spirit and let you reach higher stances in the future. If i have a chance I'm looking forward to work with you.

Smriti Jha December 11, 2020 3:11 pm

@manasigujarathi welcome Manasi 🙂

Shraddha S. Kambli December 11, 2020 3:21 pm

@manasigujarathi hello mansi very warm welcome to you here. Keep up the good work.❤

Shamila senthilkumar December 11, 2020 3:23 pm

@manasigujarathi nice to meet you ..you give such a wonderful welcome

2 Answers

Hi Manasi

Extending my warm welcome to you and wish you all the best! 

I'm a final year student as well  🙃

Well,  I'm interested in counseling psychology 😅

Welcome to the community. I also love reading. Hope to work together 🙂

Share: