Heya Budding psycho...

Notifications
Clear all

Heya Budding psychologists

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I'm Aashima Kathpalia , A simple person with a deadly combination of girly girl and Tomboy ; pursuing Graduation in Applied psychology from Manav Rachna international University , Faridabad. Really keen to work with you people and would love to explore and gain more experience other than my studies . 

I would love to spread awareness about the fact that Mental health is way too important just like our physical health. 

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 5:03 pm

@aashima38 hey buddy 🙋‍, Faridabad to Banglore is indeed a long route! I cannot afford a ticket to your place. But I got a chance to connect with you through this platform. 

Pursuing a master degree with all those assignments from college, paper presentations, exams ...can be so hectic. Well I'm surprised you still spend time on these internships. Thankyou. I'm hoping to learn many things from what you exchange. 

☺️

Alby Thomas December 10, 2020 5:13 pm

@aashima38 Amazing intro! Welcome to the fam!❤️

Pooja Choudhary December 10, 2020 11:29 pm

@aashima38 Hey Aashima! You sound really inspiring and I adore your field of study. On one hand, I am a techie, and on the other, I am also interested in psychology. But we would make a great team! Welcome aboard. ^.^ Cheers!

R.Aishwarya December 10, 2020 11:58 pm

@aashima38

Hi buddy

That was a cool intro, looking forward to work with you ☺️

3 Answers
Topic starter
Heyaa

Hello, it is a great pleasure to be a part of this program with you!
Hope we can gain more information about this field through this program together.

Aashima Kathpalia Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:55 pm

@laiqualulu Heya ! I'm happy to have such a sweet buds around me , sure we will gain more experience together.

❤️

Share: