Notifications
Clear all

Hey!

13 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone!
I am Laiqua Mustafa, 2nd PUC psychology student from Bishop Cottons Women's Christian College.
I am so glad to be a part of this budding psychologist internship project. I hope we all can work together and help improve the mental well being of the people around us.
Vaishnavi Aher December 10, 2020 4:45 pm

@laiqualulu hey laiqua ! You have a lovely name I must say 🙂 hope you have a great time helping and learning here! Have a great dayy

Simran Rai December 10, 2020 4:45 pm

@laiqualulu 

Hey !! Hope you are doing well. Nice to e-meet you. 🙂

Simran Nair December 10, 2020 4:49 pm

@laiqualulu hey there! We all are very excited like you to be a part of this community. Would love to work with you.

Amrita Jain December 10, 2020 4:58 pm

@laiqualulu I too am looking forward to work with you.. together we will make this place a better place to live in.

Fathima Muskaan December 10, 2020 5:01 pm

@laiqualulu hey. It's lovely to have such young minds aspiring to come forward and work for mental well-being. Welcom on board Laiqua!

Tanya December 10, 2020 10:21 pm

@laiqualulu welcome to this community! Hope you have a glad experience over here. Wish you warm wishes :))

Aiman P Afsar December 10, 2020 10:26 pm

@laiqualulu Hi! Pleased to meet you😁. Looking forward to working with such amazing people

Smriti Jha December 11, 2020 3:20 pm

@laiqualulu welcome laiqua 🙂

Shraddha S. Kambli December 11, 2020 3:47 pm

@laiqualulu hey! Nice to meet people like you with alot of interest in learning more about the field of psychology. Welcome here and hoping to learn alot from here with you.

Lavanya Bahl December 11, 2020 4:03 pm

@laiqualulu Hi there! I'm a psychology student as well. Feels good to know that there is someone else from the same course as well. 😀

Very much excited to work with you! 
3 Answers

Welcome!!

Hey ,hi I'm doing great and hope you are doing well,thank you for the great opportunity

Hey! Welcome to the team... Glad to meet you.Let's work and help each other😊

Share: