Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey peers,

I'm Tony, 16. I enjoy helping people deal with their problems and probably that's why I'm here. I am a budding writer-cum-journalist at the Teen Mag and the Teen Pop Magazines. I also work as a senior Secretariat member for IIMUN. That's pretty much about me.

Simran Rai December 10, 2020 4:58 pm

@tonyblairsaravanan

Hi!! Hope you are doing well. 🙂

Nice to E-meet you. 

Safa December 10, 2020 5:10 pm

@tonyblairsaravanan Hey Tony. I am Safa altaf. Firstly, welcome aboard! Second, I am super excited to have you as my fellow mate because at such a young age you are a huge inspiration to so many! 

Good luck and good experience!

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 5:19 pm

@tonyblairsaravanan Hello mate✨Hope u are doing good!!That is definitely an impressive introduction.Best wishes to you for excelling more in life and 🥂for gaining more knowledge and being a good person overall!!⭐

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 5:23 pm

@tonyblairsaravanan hey it's nice knowing you. You have done great work so far. All the best for your future.

Navleen Kaur December 10, 2020 5:26 pm

@tonyblairsaravanan Hi, Im Navleen and I really enjoy MUNs too! They are a great way to improve our speaking skills. I look forward to working with you!

MRIDULA December 10, 2020 5:33 pm

@tonyblairsaravan hi tony . Same age group buddy . Nice to know about you . Looking forward for a conversation with you

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 5:55 pm

@tonyblairsaravananNamaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

2 Answers

Hey Tony! 

A warm welcome and lots of good wishes on becoming part of budding psychologist. 

Hey Tony! A warm welcome to this platform. Would love to work together for raising awareness for mental health in India.

Share: