Notifications
Clear all

Hey guys!

14 Posts
15 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Hey guys! 😊 I'm glad to be a part of such a big platform. I'm a child psychologist aspirant and my strongest motive is to create even the slightest positive change around me- in my bio I've quoted, 'find a need and fill it, find a hurt and heal it,' that's basically what drives me towards psychology. Although, in instances that's hard to achieve, I hope I am able to fulfill this purpose in my career.

I'd like to define my self as: helpful, a good friend, kind (well, mostly😆), socially awkward (p.s. I'm trying to better myself, any tips?) and dedicated to what motivates me. 

That aside, it would be wonderful to get to know you guys! Drop down in the chat box anything you guys would like to share or talk about! 

Love, 

Leanne Rebelo

Simran Rai December 10, 2020 4:39 pm

@leannerebelo

Heyy!!! , wishing you the best for your future. 

Aastha Patel December 10, 2020 4:40 pm

@leannerebelo hey there. I am glad that you are pursuing your dream by joining such platforms and helping others.

Bushra Khan December 10, 2020 4:53 pm

@leannerebelo hello there! Welcome Aboard 🙂 looking forward to hearing more of you! 

Fathima Muskaan December 10, 2020 4:56 pm

@leannerebelo heyyy! Loved the way you described yourself. Welcome!!

Sneha Agrawal December 10, 2020 4:59 pm

@leannerebelo Hey!!So good to be able to get a chance to meet new people like you.PS;- Even I also become socially awkward at times🙌I hope u get to become a successful child psychologist in life.✨❣

Tony Blair Saravanan December 10, 2020 5:04 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Tony Blair Saravanan

Hey Leanne, Welcome and hope to connect with you soon.

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 5:26 pm

@leannerebelo hey buddy 🙋‍ you know the art of creative writing. Your intro was fab! I'm sure Budding psychologists would be more than happy to welcome you. Let me know if you get any tips to kill social awkwardness 

I'm pursuing medicine, and I have to get rid of social awkwardness soon. I have a subject in my syllabus that had helped me get better. But let me know if you get any tips to kill social awkwardness. 

That quote inspired me too. So wishing you the best of luck. Hoping to read many more funny and interesting stuff you post in the coming days. 

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 8:45 pm

Hello Leanne,

Hope you are doing well. It was the sweetest introduction, totally enjoyed it. I am in love with that quote too. I am sure you will achieve your goal and your motive💓. I loved your spirit throughout the intro. It was indeed nicer for me to know you. I see you are a good listener.

Sending you warm hugs and more strength for your future.

Welcoming you to the sweetest family of budding psychologist. Hope you take away lots of cheerful memories from this journey 💓

Chestha Dengri December 10, 2020 9:02 pm

@leannerebelo Hey there ! I hope you achieve your goal and that this program helps you tremendously

5 Answers

I loved the quote and the meaning that it carries. I also loved how honest and real your introduction was. Hoping to have a great time with you! Cheers🌻

You can drop a text anytime to me whenever you feel like talking. And being socially awkward is okay, you explore more about people. 

Lot's of strength

Hi, that was a  lovely intro to read upon especially the quote, happy to get in touch , welcome and good luck 😊

Welcome to you ! Hoping for a great time with you. 

hey i have the same aspiration of creating positivism. great!!!!!!

Share: