HEY!!!!! Let me kno...

Notifications
Clear all

HEY!!!!! Let me known your favorite author...otherwise describe yourself in one word:))))

19 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Cias Amigos!!!! Amrita here student of Fergusson collage, Pune. I love to discover new places and people through books, movies, series and various platforms. From this platform of budding psychology I would like to gain lots of knowledge and many many new amazing buddy:) I assure you it will be fun working together.

Aastha Patel December 10, 2020 4:42 pm

@amritajain1811 hey its fun to know that you are an enthusiastic learner and so am I. Hope we learn things from each other.

Fathima Muskaan December 10, 2020 4:51 pm

Heyy!! My favourite authors are Nicholas Parks, Dan Brown, Khaled Hosseini, Paulo Coelho, Durjoy Dutta, Ravinder Singh❤️. We'll enjoy this learning with people with such wits like yours!!.

Arshia Walia December 10, 2020 4:52 pm

@amritajain1811 hi , my favourite author would be Cassandra Clare and Sidney sheldon . You should give it a try too. Hoping to get to know u ❤️

Ragini Prasad December 10, 2020 4:59 pm

@amritajain1811, hi it's really interesting the way you discover new around you. It's would be good knowing you further and working. Welcome ✌

Anagha Rohankar December 10, 2020 5:16 pm

@amritajain1811 heyya 🌻 uh seems quite interesting! I guess we'll work a good pair.

Must check my intro definitely! ✌️😏

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:33 pm

@amritajain1811 Hey! Hope you are doing fine. I love reading books. So my fav author is John Green and if I want to describe myself I would say "Kind". Looking forward to work with you. 

Azha Amina Akbar December 10, 2020 7:38 pm

@amritajain1811 Hey amrita, I am also a reading enthusiast. Books have always been my best company. There are many genres of books and authors I love. But from the recent collections I have read I would say my favorite book is Michelle Obama's 'Becoming'

Shravani Palnitkar December 10, 2020 7:44 pm

@amritajain1811 Hey, we already know each other and glad to meet you here! Welcome and let's work together🌻

Ulfath Tabassum December 10, 2020 9:21 pm

@amritajain1811 you should definitely read Kavitha Kane and Chitra Bannerjee Divakaruni. They are such strong women writers.♥️

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 9:37 pm

@amritajain1811 Hello! I love books of any kind. But my favourite authors would be Jeffrey Archer, Eva Ibbotson, J.K.Rowling, Anthony Horowitz to name a few. Nice meeting fellow bookworms 🙂

SUBHASHREE December 10, 2020 9:45 pm

@amritajain1811 Welcome amrita! As you said you are discoverer of new things, I hope you would learn a lot here. All the best!

Fatima Vinod December 10, 2020 9:48 pm

@amritajain1811

Hey there Amrita!!

Glad to hear from you. I would probably describe my self as an 'enthu-cutlet'  haha. Hoping to hear more from you soon.

:))

Shatakshi Garg December 10, 2020 10:24 pm
  1. @amritajain1811 hey!! My favourite authors are Dan Brown, Christopher C Doyle, JK Rowling and Durjoy Dutta. 
5 Answers

hello AMRITA welcome..

my favourite author is HARUKI MURAKAMI and GILLIAN FLYNN..  do tell me your favourites!!

Simran Nair December 10, 2020 4:51 pm

@shreya my favorite author is Dan Brown. Looking forward to work with you.

Hey there. It will definitely be fun working with you.

My favourite author would be Arundathi Roy.

She beautifully touched upon and describes contemporary issues and makes us think. Her descriptions are very detailed and it's incredible.

Holaaa!!!

It's a great pleasure to meet you!! I love watching movies and reading ...it's good to know that we have similar likes.. hope we have a great journey ahead !

Hey Amrita!! I guess we both share the same interest of discovering new places. Cheers to that!!

Hope we'll find some more common interests in the duration of our internship.

Hi Amrita, well honestly am not really into books but I wish you could recommend me some authors to look up for that could change my lazy self over reading and books. I could feel your enthusiasm in learning looking forward to learn new things with you under this company. Keep safe and warm always 

Share: