Hello everyone! I a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Hello everyone! I am Joanna Daniel

39 Posts
27 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter

I am currently pursuing my BA psychology in Christ University, Bangalore. For most part in my life I wasn't so sure of what I wanted to do and therefore I just used to be engrossed in my daily hobbies such as dancing, listening to music, gaming, etc.

Soon, I started gaining interest in psychology in high school and I have been through some procedures in the therapy part of it. This experience gave me so much knowledge that I wanted to do this further, with me being on the other side as a psychologist. I have been part of a number of workshops with respect to this field, out of curiosity, and have never been disappointed.

Taking part in this program helps me work on my skills even more. So I'm glad I got this opportunity! 

Vanshika Nagda December 10, 2020 3:07 pm

@joannadnl hey! I am planning to pursue B.A. in psychology from Christ university too. Would love to know your experience 🙂

Chaitali Gangurde December 10, 2020 3:08 pm

@joannadnl  Welcomee🤗 Let's make being on Budding Psychologists a great experience together!🎉👯‍♂️  also I'd love to talk more. My Instagram- @chaitali.rg

Preeti Laishrm December 10, 2020 3:12 pm

@joannadnl That's really nice to hear. Keep up with all of your talents and great jobs

Gurleen Kaur December 10, 2020 3:15 pm

@joannadnl

heyy, i’m pursuing psychology from du. I’m a new member let’s hope it’s goes amazingg!! Welcome here!!

Soumya Murali December 10, 2020 3:15 pm

@joannadnl Hey joanna. Welcome🎉  I'm currently doing my Msc in counselling...Do feel free to contact me regarding any doubts you have☀

Siya V. Kumar December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@joannadnl hey , that's so great! I'm pursuing Psychology Honours from Lady Shri Ram College, DU. Would love to know more about you. 

My Instagram- @siyavkumar

L.Ayshwaryalakshmi December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@joannadnl Glad to see you here.

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:19 pm

@joannadnl hey joanna! I’m Elysia. Glad you’re a dancer too ❤️  Wishing you all the luck for your future :’)

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:21 pm

@joannadnl Good Afternoon Joanna. I'm happy to know that your one of us now . I have got another B.A partner. I study in Sophia College (Mumbai ) . Do let me know if ever you plan on coming to Mumbai . We'll have fun together. Have heard a lot about Christ College would like to know more about you 😘

Jeethu December 10, 2020 3:25 pm

@joannadnl

Hello joanna, such an aspiring person you're. Hope we'll work together and looking forward to see you. Have a great time. 

Pooja Choudhary December 10, 2020 3:46 pm

@joannadnl Hello and Welcome Joanna. You're lucky you realized earlier that you wanted to be a psychologist. ^.^

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:53 pm

@vanshi2806 Suree. You can hmu on my insta-@joannadnl, whenever you want 🙂

Saranya Bhattacharjee December 10, 2020 3:55 pm

@joannadnl hey there , Saranya here. Hope you're doing well, even I want to study in Christ University, do tell me whether you like it there. Have a great day

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:56 pm

@chaitali18rg Hey sure:) I have sent you a request

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:59 pm

@soumyam Thank you so much 🙂

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:01 pm

@siyav-kumar Hey sure. Have followed your id:)

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:04 pm

@rowenagomez Hey! Yes sure we can get in touch. If you are on insta then my id is @joannadnl I actually live in mumbai, doing online classes for now. 

Karisma December 10, 2020 4:05 pm

@joannadnl hello, it was nice reading about your journey, I too was not sure about my future plans and only in high school took interest in psychology and have been amazed by it since then. Looking forward to working with! 😀

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 4:05 pm

@joannadnl : Heyy! It’s great knowing about you. 
I’m pursuing Psychology Honours from Delhi University. 
I was also quite confuse about what I’d like to continue with, and same as you, Psychology was something I found very exciting in High School. 

Looking forward to knowing more about you and learning as well! 
Welcome here :’) 

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:06 pm

@pr0voke Haha. I, myself, am grateful to have realized soon enough 🙂

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:07 pm

@saranyabhattacharjee Hey! Yes, Christ is one of the best for sure. You will get a lot of exposure. If you need anything my insta handle is @joannadnl

Gourinanda T S December 10, 2020 4:22 pm

@joannadnl Hai Joanna, nice to meet you. 

Nandini Jain December 10, 2020 4:24 pm

@joannadnl hii and wecome

Yashaswini Bhat December 10, 2020 4:29 pm

welcome  @joannadnl  team of  budding  psychologist.Hope your time here Help you in every  aspect.best of luck 🙂

Faiza Naved December 10, 2020 4:34 pm

@joannadnl hey, nice to know about you. hoping to work together

Kirtika Tiwari December 10, 2020 5:44 pm

@joannadnl hi there! 

A very warm welcome to you. Happy to have you here! ❤️

6 Answers

Hi future psychologist! Welcome you to this beautiful platform.

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:08 pm

@gayathri Thank you so much!

All the best for you future. Keep up with it.

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:40 pm

@sujap Thank you 🙂

Hello Joanna,glad to have you here I'm new here. Hoping to learn new things from you. Let's get along in future. Looking forward to working with you.

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:40 pm

@vandanajaiswal Yes sure that'd be great 🙂 Thank you

Nandini Jain December 10, 2020 4:23 pm

@vandanajaiswal hii and welcome

All the best my friend.  Be with this same energetic level  .

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:09 pm

@gnanaidhaya Yes I shall! Thank you 🙂

Christ is a very renowned university in the field of psychology  Hope you have lots of fun and learning there! Cheers🌻

Joanna Ann Daniel Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:32 pm

@meenal Thank you so much 🙂

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 4:33 pm

@meenal hey buddy 🙋‍♀️, your story is inspiring! I was not sure what to expect from this internship but you cleared my doubts. Thankyou for continuing to be a budding psychologist. I can relate to most part of your intro, I'm also from banglore, presently studying medicine. 

It's good to have experienced enthusiasts like you in our group 💪

Hey genuine soul! Loved how simple and straight you introduced yourself.  Looking forward to know you. 🌻💛

Share: