Introduction Hey ev...

Notifications
Clear all

Introduction Hey everyone! My name is Bhavya and i use she/them pronouns, I'm 17 years old and study in dps Vasant Kunj. I'm excited to work as a part of this organisation and meet new people! I would like this to be a safe and comfortable platform...

40 Posts
39 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hey everyone! My name is Bhavya and i use she/them pronouns, I'm 17 years old and study in dps Vasant Kunj. I'm excited to work as a part of this organisation and meet new people! I would like this to be a safe and comfortable platform for everyone so feel free to get in touch. 

Vanshika Nagda December 10, 2020 3:08 pm

@bhavya hey! Good to meet you. I’m 17 too ❤️

Chaitali Gangurde December 10, 2020 3:15 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Chaitali Gangurde

@bhavya 

Welcomee🤗 I'm Chaitali, and I use she/her pronouns. Let's make being on Budding Psychologists a great experience together!🎉👯‍♂️  would love to talk more. Instagram maybe? @Chaitali.rg 

Jhanvi December 10, 2020 3:17 pm

@bhavya Hi Bhavya, my pronouns are she/her. It's so nice to meet you and also makes me so happy how we are talking about pronouns and it would be fun to know about you more. Welcome and I you would find this place as comfortable and safe as you want💕💕

Faustina Joseph December 10, 2020 3:25 pm

@bhavya hello, its so good to see such young people are coming forward to contribute to this cause ! It would be a cool experience working with you🌸

Riya Yadav December 10, 2020 3:40 pm

@bhavya Hey I am a 17-year-old girl too, I hope we can work together for this noble cause 🙂

Sinchana December 10, 2020 3:41 pm

@bhavya Welcome bhavya ! I hope you're doing well and I'm looking forward to working with all of you.

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 3:43 pm

@bhavya : Hey Bhavya.
Sending Virtual and sanitized hugs your way! I’m from Delhi too, and currently pursuing Psychology Hons. 

All the best for your upcoming exams! And welcome to this platform. :’) 

Kritika Bhair December 10, 2020 3:46 pm

@bhavya

Hey I'm really so happy to see young enthusiastic people like you at this platform

All the best for your future

Khushi Garg December 10, 2020 3:50 pm

@bhavya Hiii, I am seventeen too, I go by the pronouns she/her, nice to meet you

Safa December 10, 2020 5:02 pm

@bhavya Hello Bhavya! Safa altaf here. So impressed to have such young inspirations onboard. Hope you get to learn the best. Good luck!

Swarnima Tewari December 10, 2020 5:05 pm

@bhavya hi bhavya how you doin?

Leanne Rebelo December 10, 2020 5:32 pm

@bhavya hey buddy, glad to know you! you seem like an amazing person, follow request on the way 😀 Wishing you a prosperous journey in your career and learnings here! 

Feel free to hit me up for anything 😊 

p.s. I'm 20 and pursuing B.A psychology.  

Tanisha Jain December 10, 2020 5:39 pm

@bhavya hello Bhavya! I'm Tanisha, 22 years old and my pronouns are she/her. Just from this post I can tell that you're a really caring person and I really look forward to reading more from you 🙂

Aiman P Afsar December 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Nice to see young people working for a cause ! 

Sadgi Sharma December 10, 2020 5:54 pm

@bhavya Hey Bhavya, So glad that you mentioned your pronouns 🌼✨ A warm welcome to you. Cheers XD

I hope you find your journey here amazing. 
A little aide-memoire for you! Stay hydrated and enjoy your favorite snack today.🌼✨
Tanisha December 10, 2020 6:51 pm

@bhavya hey bhavya, hope to make this platform a safe space and as comfortable as it can be ❤️

Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@bhavya Hello Bhavya.

Welcome here. So glad to hear about you. I'm 20 years old and I too am pursuing my studies from psychology and its so nice to hear that a young person like you is interested in psychology and is creating awareness about mental health issues. I am very much impressed by your introduction. Looking forward to talk to you more and work with you. 😉 

Prerna Dash December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@bhavya Welcome to the community. I hope that you will learn a lot from this community and be able to create a safe space for all.

Natasha shah December 10, 2020 7:02 pm

@bhavya Hello! It's really good to hear from you. Welcome!

Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 7:10 pm

@bhavya hi bhavya, my pronouns are she/her and i am so glad that we're talking about pronouns. i hope you have a great experience here.

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:16 pm

@bhavya hey you. It's so nice to meet you and I'm so amazed that being 17 you're actively participating in such wonderful cause. Hope to see you around.

Azha Amina Akbar December 10, 2020 7:41 pm

@bhavya Hey Bhavya happy to know that there are so many people here are willing to work for a good cause. Hope we'll be able to do our best!

SUKANKSHA SAHNI December 10, 2020 9:06 pm

Heyyyy @bhavya... Nice to learn about you. Really appreciable that contributing to the field of advocating from young age... Need people like you! Welcome!

Fatima Vinod December 10, 2020 9:52 pm

@bhavya

Hi Bhavya!!!

Hope you're doing well. Glad you found this place comfortable, I hope we have an amazing experience here.

Also hoping to hear from you soon

:)))))

Shanthi KKannan December 11, 2020 9:00 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago by Shanthi KKannan

@bhavya Hello.. Nice to have you on board. Welcome..!!🖤 

Excited to learn things together.

13 Answers

Hello bhavya😊nice to meet you! I am also 17 years old ! 

Hello bhavya,good to see you here😊

Welcome bhavya, glad to have you and let's try to learn and experience new things looking forward to working with you 🙂

Hi Bhavya! I'm Tanmayee (she/her) I think using right pronouns is something many people don't understand, especially in India, so it's great that you are helping people become aware of this! 

Bhavya Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:33 pm

@tanmayee thankyouu!

Hello bhavya let's have a great time here☺

hey Bhavya, my pronounce are she/her. I am glad to have you here, Welcome 🤗 🌹 

Hey, bhavya, hope we get the best experience.

Hello Bhavya! So good to see you using gender pronouns to make a safe place for everyone to introduce themselves!

Welcome! 

Bhavya Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:33 pm

@deepalikungwani thankyouu!

Hello! Welcome to the team. Let's get to know more about she/her. 

Welcome Bhavya, good to have you on board😊 Hopefully we'll all work towards making this a learning ,supportive , safe & comfortable platform for all of us and the community.  Look forward to working with you 😊

Hello Bhavya, this is Srijita, I use she/her pronouns. I'm a little older than you, and I have passed out from dps as well, just in Kolkata. Really nice to know you, and happy to have you around. Have a nice day !

Hey! You seem enthusiastic, so really looking forward to know you. 😉 

Hii, Bhavya you are so adventures and dedicated girl. Good luck to you 😊

Share: