Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

15 Posts
11 Users
6 Reactions
Topic starter

Heyy

I’m Gurleen Kaur. I’m 20 years old pursuing BA (hons) in Psychology from Mata Sundri college. I took up psychology as a step to understand myself better and  others. 
I believe when someone is talking about something they like or doing that, it’s when they look the most beautiful. Other than psychology, I love cooking and spend my time cooking when not feeling good or want to relax. 
Really grateful for this opportunity to come my way. Can’t wait for a world where everyone would be aware about mental health issues and no stigma would surround it. 
Extremely excited to begin this journey!!

Bhavya December 10, 2020 3:12 pm

@gurleenkaur Hey! My name is Bhavya (she/them) I feel the same way, and i think it's great that we, being strangers are coming together to work for the same motto with the help of an organisation like BuddingPsychologists and social media! I also love cooking, I'm still learning though haha. It was great talking to you. Welcome! :))

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 10, 2020 3:15 pm

@gurleenkaur hello nice to meet you

Janhavi S. December 10, 2020 3:38 pm

@gurleenkaur I've come here from your reply to my post 😆 but its really nice to meet you, and true psychology has helped my introspect and understand myself better! Let's have a chat and exchange kdrama recommendations sometime 🤭 Really cool to hear that you love cooking by the way, see you around!

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:41 pm

@janhavis

heyy, would love to exchange kdrama recommendations!! See you around!

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:42 pm

@bhavya

haha would love to share whatever recipes i make!! Will be soon baking a  marble cake!!

Ayeman Qamri December 10, 2020 3:46 pm

@gurleenkaur Hii gurleen so nice to meet you and such a cute introduction, loved it! Happy to have u on the team.Wish you success. Best of luck 😍

Khushi Garg December 10, 2020 3:47 pm

@gurleenkaur hiii, this is so nice to hear that someone loves cooking, me too.....hope you have a great time here

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:51 pm

@ayemanqamri

haha thank you!! Can’t wait to work with you!!

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:52 pm

@khushigarg

you too!! Would love to exchange food recipes!

Gourinanda T S December 10, 2020 4:11 pm

@gurleenkaur  Hai Gurleenkaur , nice to meet you. All the very best for your future 💯.

4 Answers

hello, Gurleen! hope you had a great week. I love cooking as well. looking forward to work with you for this important cause 🙂

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:43 pm

@anushkaverma

heyy, me too. I’m glad so many people love cooking. 

Hello Gurleen! I completely agree with you, we all need to work towards reducing the stigma attached to mental health!

Hi gurleen,  I completely get what you're saying... been there myself..let's try and make a difference  about mental health in this society and remove stigma... looking forward to working with you .

Hello Gurleen ,its keerthana here , a very intro...let's all join together and do what you said. Have a cheerful day ahead.

Share: