Hello everyone. How...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is safe and doing well in this Covid. I'm Avantika and I'm a second year student of psychology.

18 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I am looking forward to doing more tasks in this internship and I hope that everyone gets a better understanding and experience through this internship. 

Swarnima Tewari December 10, 2020 5:39 pm
@avantikamehrotra hey avantika ! Swarnima this side it's so great to see you in this internship😀
Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 5:40 pm
@avantikamehrotra Hello Avantika
I am doing alright and trying my best to take all the safety measures, hope so you are doing the same and thanks for asking.
Welcome to the family💓.I wish you all the best for all the great experiences that are waiting for you throughout the journey.

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 5:43 pm

@avantikamehrotra hello,  hope you're well too. Looking  forward to more interactions.

Sanskriti sharma December 10, 2020 5:43 pm

@avantikamehrotra  hey! Same here... Looking forward to learn and experience a joyful and meaningful journey.

Sanskriti sharma December 10, 2020 5:46 pm

@avantikamehrotra hola cola... I am also new here.

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:30 pm

@avantikamehrotra Hi Avantika. Looking forward to work with you. It's so nice to meet you.

Rushvi Shah December 11, 2020 11:37 am

@avantikamehrotra I

Welcome  Avantika. Looking  forward  to  meet you 

Yatiksha Phansekar December 11, 2020 1:42 pm

@avantikamehrotra hey welcome! It’s so good to have you!

Soundhariya Pandisaravanan December 11, 2020 2:55 pm

@avantikamehrotra hello avantika.  Looking forward to learn along with you.

Smriti Jha December 11, 2020 2:58 pm

@avantikamehrotra welcome avantika:-)

Saad December 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello @avantikamehrotra hope you are doing alright. And we all are hoping same from this intership. And welcome see you soon

7 Answers

@avantikamehrotra warm welcome to you Avantika 🌻 🙂 we are glad to have u here 🙂

Hi Avantika, I'm a second year student as well the only difference being that I'm not from psychology background 😅. I hope to learn a lot from you🙂

Hey Avantika!

I'm fine, hope you are too. Welcome to the internship, looking forward to a great time with you! 

A WARM WELCOME AVANTIKA!

Yes we are safe by taking our bit of precautions and hope your safe to because you matter...

Experience is what it takes to master something and I hope that this gives you the experience you are looking forward to as a second year student!

Have a blissful time here!!

1. Heyy Avantika looking forward  to meet you 

hello Avantika , so far the internship programme has been going well and i wish that you too take part in lots of inernships in this fiels and looking forward to work with you.

Sakthiswaari

Hi Avantika, so kind of you to ask how others are doing with the pandemic. Well, for me am coping well with the changes and trying to have time for self-reflection and self-actualization. I wish we could learn also from each other while being in the internship, glad to meet you hope you're safe and happy. 🙂

Share: