Notifications
Clear all

Hello Everyone!

14 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

My name is Mahi Dheri, first year student at Delhi University, pursuing psychology honours. I am a very simple yet inquisitive person who is passionate about dance, seeking knowledge and contributing my bit back to the community. I am a kathak dancer, learning since the age of 5. Apart from that, I love to read books or paint during my free time!

I've always loved Psychology as a subject and wanted to explore it more!

Hope to know you all!

Ananya Praveen December 10, 2020 5:32 pm

@mahidheri warm welcome to you Mahi 🌻 🙂 we are glad to have u here 🙂

Swarnima Tewari December 10, 2020 5:32 pm

@mahidheri hey mahi . Welcome to this amazing team 😀😀

Sukrutha Mudhol December 10, 2020 6:06 pm

@mahidheri hey buddy 🙋‍, first year students are the most enthusiastic in most of the colleges. Good to hear you're also a part of this internship. I studied psychology for one and a half year and I'm pursuing medicine now. Psychology has always been my favourite subject. 

Hope this internship helps you add secret treasures in your life. 

Looking forward to see your posts in the coming days. 

Tanisha Ajmani December 10, 2020 6:14 pm

@mahidheri welcome , glad you are part of this!!

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:52 pm

@mahidheri Hello, I am a fellow painter as well. Fun fact I've been using colour therapy since 8th grade without even knowing about it. Looking forward to working with you. Lots of good wishes.

Avantika Mehrotra December 10, 2020 6:52 pm

@mahidheri Hello Mahi. Glad to share same team. Looking forward to work with you.

Diksha Tarnekar December 10, 2020 7:19 pm

@mahidheri Hi Mahi. It's so nice to meet you. I'm hoping to see you around.

Richa Barua December 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Heya @mahidheri. Welcome to the group. Hope we connect well in the near future. 😊

6 Answers

Hello Mahi! Welcome to the team! I used to dance too, so it's great to meet someone I have more in common with than Psychology (which ofc!). What book are you currently reading? I really need some recommendations!  

Welcome Mahi. I love to paint too. It makes me happy instantly when I'm in a bad mood. Looking forward to work with you! 🙂

Hello Mahi,

nice to meet you here. You have such amazing interest and skills. I love to dance too but I never learnt professionally. Hope to have a great connection with you here during this intern.

Have a great day 

Hey Mahi, I love to read and paint too. Two of my biggest stress busters. I hope to connect with you and talk about books and much more!

Hello miss talented,willing to explore the world of psychology with you..😉

Hi! Mahi Dehri, you definitely have an amazing talent, I wish you could let us see and share about your dance skills. I have been looking up to people like you who were able to identify their passion at a young age. Hope to get to communicate/be friends with you soon 😉😍

Share: