Good evening everyo...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Good evening everyone !! 🌻

18 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi my name is ARWIN KAUR and I’m a Psychology Graduate from Delhi . 

I have completed my bachelors this year from Delhi university. Currently I’m volunteering Budding Psychologists to create awareness and gain new experiences. 

I would love to work with you all . 

Thank you 🌈

Prachi Piryani December 10, 2020 5:28 pm

@arwinkaurnarula hello I am pursuing psychology from Delhi too. I am hoping you share some secrets with me and also good place to have food and shop BECAUSE its Delhi these to things are IMPORTANT. looking forward to know you.

Ananya Praveen December 10, 2020 5:29 pm

@arwinkaurnarula warm welcome to you Arwin  🙂 we are glad to have u here 🙂

ARWIN KAUR NARULA Topic starter December 10, 2020 5:35 pm

Hi Prachi , ya would most likely to catch-up with you soon 🎀

Kanak December 10, 2020 5:39 pm

@arwinkaurnarula Hello, welcome aboard, looking forward to work with you😌

Sanskriti sharma December 10, 2020 5:40 pm

@arwinkaurnarula wow... Looks like I'll get a lot of new concepts to learn from you.

Sadgi Sharma December 10, 2020 5:46 pm

@arwinkaurnarula Hey. Hope you're doing great emotionally, Cheers to have you here with us. 💖 Hoping that you seek and gain what you're looking for. 

Have a beautiful day love. 

Aleesha Joykutty December 10, 2020 10:30 pm

@arwinkaurnarula Hlooo Arwin, I'm Aleesha Joykutty a 2nd year MBBS student in GMC KOLHAPUR Maharashtra state. Hope you are doing well 😊

Aleesha Joykutty December 10, 2020 10:33 pm

@arwinkaurnarula Hloooo Arwin!!Glad to meet you. I'm Aleesha Joykutty a 2nd year MBBS student in GMC KOLHAPUR Maharashtra state. 🤗😊

5 Answers

Hello Arwin!

Welcome!

I am a first year student at Delhi university, pursuing psychology too! 

Looking forward to working with you and would be so happy to take guidance from you!

All the very best for your future endeavors!

ARWIN KAUR NARULA Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:32 pm

@mahidheri hey thanks for your good wishes , ya tell me if you need my help in coping your stream since I had done that from du too . And GOOD LUCK 🙌🏻.

Hii..

I'm in my last year of Post Graduation (Masters in Clinical Psychology). It is great to connect with such nice people here on this platform. 

Looking forward to know you. 🙂

Ishita Saha December 10, 2020 8:12 pm

Hey.  I love psychology but i am a biology student but I've read a lot about the subject and is really looking forward to learn a thing or two from you💛

ARWIN KAUR NARULA Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:31 pm

@anukrita-2802 oh I see , I had medical stream too in my +2 , hope you have great journey ahead .

• Welcome , girl.... Wanna visit Delhi and hoping to have some great experiences with you !
ARWIN KAUR NARULA Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:29 pm

@kavya ya sure . See you soon

Hello arwin.

I am first year student of Delhi University too!!

That was really nice to know about you.

I am really looking forward to work with the talented person like you .

Welcome 😘

ARWIN KAUR NARULA Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:29 pm

@aanchalsharma thanks & same here 🌈🤗

Hello Arwin, so glad for you to be able to finish the course and start with the new journey. Hope to learn more about your endeavors through finishing the course as am still in the studying part. Looking forward to hearing from you and so i hope you are safe and well wherevevr you go. 🤗 

Share: