The reasoon for psc...

Notifications
Clear all

The reasoon for pschology.

14 Posts
15 Users
5 Reactions
Topic starter

I actually never knew that a subject named psychology existed until i came in 8th grade where i came across my councellor. Yes! a councellor was the person who inspired me to opt this subject for graduation . I was amazed to see her personality and was surprised to see how she understands the problem of each and every student . Be it teenage relatinship problem , academic problem or any student suffering from any kind of stress , she knew how to handle every thing . I always wondered how was she so good at it , how was she able to read minds of different people and the answer to all my questions was psychology.

And then after about two years there occoured an incident in my house . My cousine started behaving wierdly . He was out of his mind . Sometimes even said that he was seeing ghosts. The doctors told that he was suffering from schizophrenia . I came across that word for the first time. I started researching about it and then i came to know that there are many things about the human mind that we still don't know . And finally due to all these reasons i took psychology .

Simran Rai December 12, 2020 7:40 pm

@swarnimatewari

Heyy!! Psychology is indeed very fascinating.. Be strong as you fight your way to success... all the best 🙂

Israela Pinto December 12, 2020 8:00 pm

Even I never knew about psychology and my mom told me how amazing it was  when I was giving my 12th boards. You should continue with psychology. @swarnimatewari

Diya Rao Jaini December 12, 2020 10:13 pm

@swarnimatewari your story in terms of discovering the subject is so interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Vanshika Nagda December 12, 2020 10:25 pm

@swarnimatewari Psychology is indeed a very interesting subject. I hope you go ahead with this.

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 12, 2020 11:50 pm

@swarnimatewari Hi Swarnima, good to see that you have taken up the field to know more about patterns of behaviour you may have observed within yourself and your family members. Whatever the reason be, all that matters is the fact that you're learning something new everyday which may potentially aid somebody else 🙂

Also, the experience you'd with the counsellor kind of makes me happy--- because I am in my final year of Masters and have started seeing a few clients. I hope that I do make a difference in somebody's life the manner in which your counsellor influenced you. 

Good luck with your future and achieving all your goals. 

Kritika Bhair December 13, 2020 12:31 am

@swarnimatewari your story was interesting

Thanks for sharing

Good luck to you

A.Basu December 13, 2020 1:37 am

@swarnimatewari glad to know your story. Best of luck

7 Answers

Even i got to know about psychology from a counsellor and since then i haven't stopped loving it. Keep going💛

Hii indeed psychology is something that is connected to us and hearing about your journey felt so good. It's good to see that you are opting for something you love. All the best.

Hey Swarnima, it's nice you had a great counsellor who supported you and guided you throughout your rough times and ultimately inspired you to choose psychology.

Extremely sorry about your cousin. I hope he finds the strength through difficult times and he lives a happy life. More power to you. Best of luck.

Hey swarnima , good to know about your journey to psychology. your positive approach towards life despite some difficult situations you faced is really sweet. Best wishes for you in psychology and to soon become an amazing psychologist like the person you described.

Amazing to know about your experience... 

Good luck!!

Hello Swarnima! More power to you to get through all the concerns that are bothering you. I advise you research more and go for a career counseling as well with your therapist so that you will know how well you fit in this field. Because Psychology is strictly not just for exploration or studying mind, it requires dealing with people and their concerns as well. So I wish you all the best and good luck.

Hi Swarnima!!  

Hope your cosin finds strength to fight and wish you best luck for your journey ahead in this field.

Share: