What it is like to ...

Notifications
Clear all

What it is like to be a Law Student?

14 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello Everyone. I hope you're doing well. As by the title, you would have figured out. I'm a Law student and currently in 3rd year. For pursuing Law, one has to give competitive exams. I gave one too and landed myself into one first tier National Law School. 

Now, keeping in mind the increasing crime and violence, it's very important for everyone to be aware of their rights which ensures no injustice is served. I chose to pursue law because I want to make society a better place. I want to educate everyone with their basic human rights. 

Law is a good field if one wishes to serve themselves to community. There are many fields one can opt after graduation i.e., Corporate, Litigation, Judiciary and Civil Services. 

We do have to mug up many subjects and sections but it gets interesting with every year. 

I hope you choose the career you like and ace in it.

I wish you a good and bright future ahead with lots of success.

Israela Pinto December 12, 2020 7:54 pm

Wow, law is totally an interesting field, I once thought of becoming one but realized it's not my cup of tea. Do continue to do what you're doing. I wish you the very best!! @dikshatarnekar

Faiza Naved December 12, 2020 9:06 pm

@dikshatarnekar Hey, i am also a law student in my 3rd year, i can totally relate everything. Wishing you all the very best for your future.

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 12, 2020 9:16 pm

@dikshatarnekar law is a field which requires an immense amount of study and reading! And you are definitely doing great with it. All the best

Chestha Dengri December 13, 2020 5:13 pm

hey there !You sound amazing ! what's the best thing about law according to you ?

Diksha Tarnekar Topic starter December 15, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi Chestha. The best thing about law for me is that it keeps me updated with all the activities going around in the nation and other nations. 

9 Answers

Interesting to know about how you view your field. All best to you and I hope you would inspire others

Hey Diksha,

As a law student myself, I appreciate how you want to use law for the greater good of the society and I wish you luck for future. 

Hii nice to know that people from different fields are connected to her.Psychology indeed connects everyone.All the best for your future

Hello Diksha, good to know that you love what you are doing and I hope you continue to do so and excel in your career. I come from a family full of lawyers and magistrates so I know what it is like to be in this field. I hope you find all the strength and patience to read huge books, remember the sections and laws and be able to bring awareness among people about various unknown yet powerful laws. All the best!

Hey, welcome here. 

Glad you chose to do what you're passionate of, because as they say : Do what you love, and you'll never be bored!! 

Hey thank you for sharing you beautiful experience with us.

Diksha thanks for this information. I also wish to make positive changes in society. 

Hi Diksha!

I share the love of law like you do. It is really great how we can actually go for so many lines after doing law.

Thank you for enlightening us!

Best wishes,

Sneha

This is a beautiful thought Diksha!!

This world needs more people like you who care about everything that's happening around. The crimes rates are increasing while the justice served is decreasing. Taking law feels tough given the amount of syllabus you have to learn and the number of semesters. But when you are interested in something and like it then you put your heart and soul in it. And you did that and that's great!

All the best for law...

Share: