Notifications
Clear all

PSYCHOLOGY

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

When I was in my childhood I was so curious about why people behave certain way they too,I was so curious to know how my mother could find im lying just by looking at me.so I starting studying about it thn I become curious about how police investigate and find the persons wrong doings,as I grow up I developed a passion towards it.i love to learn behavior psychology its about why a person behave certain way they do.i love to observe every thing around me.the positive side of it is I can enjoy everything I can't be mad at one person for something because I know why they behave certain way they do.

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Wow. You've always been such an observent kid. So glad you shared your experience.

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 9:21 pm

It's nice to be curious and observant.  @vidhya

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 9:23 pm

It's really interesting the way you developed your interest in psychology. It's also good to know that you love to observe things around you, that's a necessary trait to increase your understanding of your environment. A very warm welcome to this platform! 😊

Ranjima Raveendran December 13, 2020 9:52 pm

Iam really glad that you continued with your interest. Being a psychology student I understand how passionate your are. Keep going! 

Pooja Choudhary December 13, 2020 10:06 pm

@vidhya You might have just found the right path! I wish you luck! ^.^

Akshita Wasnik December 13, 2020 10:52 pm

I can relate to it as well, one you start studying psychology you just connect it with everything around you to understand better!

3 Answers

Well weren't you an observant kid. Its nice of you. I was a kind of kid who thought that when we are watching tv the actors are like live performing because they saw that we are on that channel through a camera in our house. Well good for you to have realised your dream early.

It was really intresting reading this ! Thanks for sharing 🌸

wow that's amazing its a really interesting field.

Share: