Notifications
Clear all

My journey

8 Posts
9 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi, I'm actually still in school, I'm doing my 12th in the humanities stream. When I first joined this stream I originally wanted to do archeology but as I started to learn and study psychology, I was immersed in the subject and loved every aspect of it. I love that you can help people and know that you've made an impact in their life. Instead of judging them, Psychologists understand people and that is the best part. I think it's important to follow your passions and I'm so happy my parents let me. I wanna do my bachelor's in Psychology and do my master's in Criminal Psychology. I know my story isnt really inspiring but it isn't over yet. Thanks for reading!!!!!

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 9:06 pm

Ofcourse your story is inspiring. So happy you chose to do what you're passionate about. Thank you for sharing this.

Shobha December 13, 2020 9:16 pm

That's really nice that your parents are supportive be happy and I hope you achieve everything that you want in life may God bless you♥️

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Your story is inspiring because you want to follow your dream. Keep going and I bet you'll be an amazing psychologist!!  @vinayaparthasarathy

Joanna Ann Daniel December 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Everyone's story is inspiring in their own way! Criminal psychology sounds very interesting! I'm glad you want to make an impact out there. Hope you do well and enjoy this journey:)

4 Answers

Such valid points. Happy to have you as part of the team. I'm a student of Ba. Psychology Hons and belonged to the Humanities stream in +1 and +2, so if you ever feel any trouble, you can ping me. I'll be glad to help. All the best for your studies! 😊 😊 

All the very best for your future, more power to you

Thanks for sharing your journey so far. Best of luck for the future! 

Your story is definitely inspiring because according to me, it's not easy for everyone to come out and express themselves and the fact that you did, is truly amazing! What I'd actually want to know more about your intrest in criminal psychology because that sounds extremely interesting and would be great if you could share more about that! 

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Share: