My field in Psychol...

Notifications
Clear all

My field in Psychology

13 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Psychology has not only been an subject for me but I have been an subject to the field of Psychology. I have been studying psychology for 5 years now and I've done wonders, my perspectives and views have been changed through the lense of Psychology. My opinion is that every individual has to know the basic os Psychology for an everyday living to understand the self and the others, to know the future moves, to interpret and many more to have a view that is easy to go along. Psychology is omnipresent therefore Psychology shouldn't be seen as a subject but as a basic material to live.

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 9:23 pm

So happy you are doing what you're passionate about. Keep shining.

Jigyasa vashistha December 13, 2020 9:31 pm

This is so true I can relate to it.. Because I myself is from commerce stream.. & self learnt some stuff.. That now I realised should be taught to each one pretty early.. How to keep mind is a thing every should know.. Thanks for sharing your story ❤Hoping to connect🙏😇.. Stay happy.. 

Yuvanue chauhan December 13, 2020 10:44 pm

THANKS  for sharing your experience. All the best for your future and the most important present .

Joanna Ann Daniel December 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Very well said! Psychology is omnipresent and part of our daily life! All the best for your future endeavors.

Tanisha Jain December 14, 2020 3:44 am

Five years is a long time wow! Thank you for sharing and I'm excited to read more from you 🙂 Best of luck. 

8 Answers

I'm glad that you love psychology and it has helped you a lot in your personality development. Looking forward to read your writings where you can share how common people can learn what they need to . Good wishes)

Great read...psychology helps us all become better people 

I completely agree with you about what you said about everyone needing to know at least the basics of psychology. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes!

Thanks you sharing your experience! 

So true. Psychology should be learnt by everyone.

For me, psychology is a science and science is something which interests me a lot and knowing and learning science gives a kick-start to my life every time I hear it. So, I can say some things are like happiness which comes and relieves everyone in a different form.

As in your opinion is that every individual has to know the basic os Psychology for an everyday living to understand the self and the others, to know the future moves, to interpret and many more to have a view that is easy to go along. I agree with your opinion, there should be psychology as a part of syllabus for everyone

Oh god your opinion is just right about the whole thing! I completely agree with what you say and I'm glad you are here to work with us. We need experienced people, you know.

All the best. May we work together in peace and for the best of everyone.

Share: