Never Underestimate...

Notifications
Clear all

Never Underestimate Yourself

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

When I look back I used to see a girl who was full of doubt with low confidence, low self esteem who prefer to be alone and just because of a bad experience she was want to die. Yeah it was me I went through a bad phase of my life where I suffered with Depression, anxiety disorder, eating disorder. At that point I just thought to end my life and I have tried four times and everytime I was saved by my parents I made them cried like anything. Then at that miserable point my mum become my strength and then I realized how bad I hurt not only me but all the person who was related with me. And from there that is in 2018 I gather all my strength and started a new life. With new meaning of life. And I am totally fine and doing good with my life. Its not only me who suffered all these things there are many people out there I was lucky enough that I got support from my family but many don't still many of them believe that all these mental health is not a problem these just in our head. As a part of a society I want to aware people about it.   

Rithika Belamkar December 13, 2020 8:48 pm

I'm so happy for you elon! I know how hard it is to come out of a dark phase alone. You deserve all the love and success coming you way 🤗 

Poojitha December 15, 2020 1:01 am

Hey, I just want to start of by saying I'm so proud of you and you are so inspiring. Going through all that would have been so hard but also telling it out and fighting against it must have been painful but I'm glad you did and you had your parents to support you. I hope you and your parents get all the happiness you deserve. 💜

Shanthi KKannan December 15, 2020 5:07 pm

All good luck further peer.

3 Answers

Hey Elon. 

Life can be tough but remember your tougher . your loved and valued. You matter.  I went through  depression as well when I lost the most important  person of my life. Sometimes till today I can't believe it happened. 

My goal is also to help people  deal with problems and creating awareness, provide love and help people  survive In this world where the competition never gets over. 

So lets together make a difference in people's life. 

Elon bhengra Topic starter December 15, 2020 6:47 pm

thank you, we dealt with it but there are more people out there to those we have to create awareness.

Hi Elon!

I totally agree: the stigmatization of mental health and the array of disorders associated with it is a very serious issue that needs to be brought into the limelight very urgently!

What we, as individuals and as a generation, can do is start normalizing the existence of mental health disorders and promote a holistic approach towards overall growth within us.

Thanks a lot for writing this piece! Cheers!

Elon bhengra Topic starter December 15, 2020 6:48 pm

thank you and I totally agree with you we need to limelight all these factors.

Hey,

It's so heartbreaking to see young souls deciding to end their lives. And I know it's too hard to live while you don't see the reason behind it. I'm glad you made it! Make your parents proud of you!!

All the best.

Share: