Beginning a Journey...

Notifications
Clear all

Beginning a Journey❤

16 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Being a student from a strict and disciplined school atmosphere, I did learn few skills such as good language fluency and appropriate behaviors towards people. Looking back, I've realized that during the school years my thinking and understanding about the world at large was very limited. I never knew that there were so many things to explore and learn about. I didn't even have an idea about what I really wanted to pursue for a career. The only cliché choice that I had in mind was medicine!

Back then I never knew what psychology was all about! 

I am extremely thankful to Almighty for making me land in a field that I have started to fall in love with. This choice was totally unexpected. The reason why I chose it was because I was fond of medical field and wanted to do something that would give me an opportunity to work in that setting. Clinical psychology was the option I had in mind and I opted for psychology for my Bachelors degree.

College was a huge turning point in my life. I was able to meet a lot of talented and creative students and mentors. I have learnt a lot from my experiences with people more than what I've learnt in books. It was indeed a beginning of a journey!

The only sad thing was that, students all around the world like me, have lost a year of college life! The most frustrating fact is that it was my final year, which is the most vibrant and fun year with projects and programmes, that I lost. But, knowing that loosing hope is just not the choice a psychology student should make, I've moved on to accept things, thankfully!

And this is the most brief journey of my early life that I could come up with! I hope that we all learn more from this internship course and ultimately contribute something to the world or even make a change, small or big, that benefits people!

Smile often and take care:)

Thank You!

Smrithi.S December 13, 2020 8:56 pm

Happy to read such write ups✨

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. And I'm happy you chose the field you're passionate about. 

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 9:08 pm

So happy to read a lovely piece of writing. I'm a fresher in my college and I can relate to you about loosing a year of college life due to the pandemic. Hope things get back on track real soon. All the best for your future! 😊 

Shatakshi Garg December 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Glad to see how you evolved yourself. Good luck for your future ❤️

Yuvanue chauhan December 13, 2020 10:34 pm

THANKS  for sharing your experience. All the best for your future and the most important present .

anshika singh December 14, 2020 12:02 am

And here comes the feeling of being the experimental batch in life. xD But really so glad to have known you<3

10 Answers

Hey! It's so inspiring. It's always tough to choose between what you love and what you are said to do but i'm so glad you shared this... Thank you! 🤗 

This is really inspiring,so happy you could do what you love!!!!

hey, I'm glad you chose what you like! all the best 

Hey , it's very inspiring to read your story , I wish you all the best ! 

That's really amazing. you did a good thing choosing what you wanted. Never give up and good luck.

When more people do what they love to do , the world becomes a better place....all the best 

thanks for sharing this story!!! And you know what..the most unexpected choices turns out to be the best!!

all the best for your future 😊 

Its nice to hear that this field is something which is of your interested, not everyone gets the chance to explore the field they have interest in.

Well i am glad that you were able to find your career and i agree with losing a college year. My admissions are not over still so yeah i have no idea as to what to do. But i am coping up with it with studying on my own.

You've already gained so many experiences and so much exposure! Bravo to your hard-work! May the lord almighty keep showering his blessings on you. And may we all circumvent the pandemic together and come back healthier and stronger.❤️

Share: