Notifications
Clear all

Myself

41 Posts
31 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I haven't got a chance to be in relationship. Being in relationship is like a big task I think. Am from an Orthodox family so being in love is not accepted by family and relatives .when everyone say about the break up and pain  I usually think what so much to pain 😑. After so many years now I understand stand  when we love someone from the bottom of heart it may be father ,mother, brother, sister, friends their small change will give immense pain to us  For experiencing this pain we don't need a gf or bf. 

It's pain to share my experience here  but now  I think it will give a positive to energy to me as well as any one who reads this. As a medical and psychiatry student I will follow the rule of confidentiality by not telling the original name of person who is involved in this experience. I am a girl who didn't have much frnds or had boys as friend and I  was happy for that, when I was doing my degree our family along with relatives planned for a trip , at that time some seats were vacant so my aunty suggested to bring her frnd and family along with this was my first meet with sidhu. Through the trip I was always with him.he was studying 9th standard and so mischievous I really liked him. After that we had good encounter we went to movies, shops, fun places  along with their family  Slowly I felt he was part of my family  We had lot of fights in the past four years .after each fight u was very much shatteree but I can't help myself to get away from him .That much obsessed I was  He was my friend, brother  my well wusher, advisor. Each and every thing related to me was discussed with him .oru chats and phn call didn't end  And I came to a stage that he important as my family .but through these years lot of fight and explosion came between us  at all the time I usually go behind him. By the passage of time I didn't notice one think that's changing between us .He is not that small kid I used to hangout or hasmd fun. His preference ,behavior, attitude ever thing changed  At last he said "am not a child anymore, can you move out of my life" This words really perased inti my heart . Then also I went behind him  but no use he doesn't need a sister who always care about him, a friend who always chatted with him and give all the support . Now he need is a girl friend that cannot afford to be .with his good looking attair a lot of girls propose him and after our seperation he is happy in a relationship. But it took me lot of time to make myself come into sence he is not a kid anymore. 

From this I understood I must be more mature and positive to my life, I can't always wait for a person to help me with every thing. And the most important thing is self respect ,I had always lost it . Now I am more happy that I could know my weakness. 😇

Ilhaam Shaik December 12, 2020 2:38 pm

@sreerekhakzenith that's nice! Good luck with this 💛

kshithi December 12, 2020 2:46 pm

@sreerekhakzenith I know it's difficult moving on .. thank you for sharing your experience with us! i hope you're okay now! and in the end, Everything happens for a reason!

Faiza Naved December 12, 2020 2:55 pm

@sreerekhakzenith I am sorry that you had to go through all this, but again we are all a outcome of our experiences, and its good to hear that you are now aware of yourself and that you know your weakness and you are willing to work on it. I hope that you also find someone who understands you! Warm wishes.

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 2:59 pm

Thank you☺

Sreejita Sarkar December 12, 2020 3:05 pm

@sreerekhakzenith It's up to you how you want to mould your life, but good luck with whatever comes your way. You're strong and you make everyone around you stronger. Lots of best wishes.

Sajjithra Subbian December 12, 2020 3:07 pm

@sreerekhakzenith I think that was your good and bad part of your life everyone face in their teen life I too had that .That was so brave .thank you for sharing

Sushmitha Subramani December 12, 2020 3:43 pm

@sreerekhakzenith Thanks for sharing your experience. It takes a lot of courage to open up and accept your weaknesses. I am sure that this experience would help you find friends who won't leave your side. You are strong enough yourself. You don't someone else to tell you your worth. He didn't understand the value of your selfless affection and friendship. Reflecting on your life experiences is tough but it will surely make you feel better. I hope that your life ahead would be filled with loads of happiness and good friends.

Yashaswini Bhat December 12, 2020 3:48 pm

@sreerekhakzenith thanks for sharing your feelings and what you went through with us. Every one has a past move on and you would feel better. Its ok to not have a boyfriend. girl you are a gifted to be born as a human enjoy your life to the fullest in your way.do not compare your self with others as you are beautiful in your own way.

Gurleen Kaur December 12, 2020 4:30 pm

@sreerekhakzenith

i’m sorry you had to go through this. I felt sad reading this and i really hope you move on and get over it. You deserve someone who will be by your side during your mature and childish both phases

Iarisa Nongbet December 12, 2020 5:25 pm

@sreerekhakzenith thank you for sharing your experience. It is indeed very difficult to overcome intense feelings you've developed over many years. What is important is that you are healing, slowly and gradually.

Namitha M December 12, 2020 7:47 pm

@sreerekhakzenith Thank you for sharing your experience... And it's good to know that you moved on... It really requires much courage.. God bless:))

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 12, 2020 9:41 pm

Sad about what you had to go through! But life is always about the balance between sadness and happiness. You are strong about bringing your life back to balance . Well done!

Grisha Vora December 12, 2020 10:02 pm

@sreerekhakzenith 

Hello,

You know sometimes we just have to let people go because they don't always deserve the best version of yours and also they might also have their own thoughts because every 7 years a person changes totally in terms of thoughts, choices, feelings and also priorities. So just it's always better to move on.

Take care!! 🤗

Diya Rao Jaini December 12, 2020 10:05 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Diya Rao Jaini

@sreerekhakzenith I think it really shows how strong you are that you are sharing this vulnerable story with all of us. Best of luck for the future!

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Thank you for your loving words🥰

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Thank you for your kind words. It's soo much pleasing ☺

R.Aishwarya December 12, 2020 10:47 pm

@sreerekhakzenith

I am sorry that you had to go through all this. But that's how it is sometimes. The people we trust the most, hurts us the most. But more power to you for moving on from this kind of hurt. Every thing will be fine one day. Stay strong.

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 12, 2020 10:50 pm

@sreerekhakzenith Hey... I appreciate the fact that you shared your story with us. This must have taken a lot of courage on your end. Sometimes, we hold onto things or people, because they have made us happy and through them, we could see our strengths. This has happened with me as well, at several points in my life. It gives me immense joy and hope to read posts like yours. They make me happy, because you've finally realised and accepted your weaknesses--- which I believe is the true meaning of strength. It leaves me with hope, because I may also accept my flaws and begin to live with those imprinted in my heart 🙂

Thank you for such a beautiful account. More power to you!

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 11:41 pm

Don't feel sorry. I am trying to make myself comfortable😊. Thanks for your concern 

Shubhangi December 13, 2020 5:16 pm

awwww that is so sad, i hope you find another confidante soon. Don't worry, you will find someone who treats you with respect and love you in the way that you love them . Take care and hold on.

Adeeba Afreen December 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Ik it's really difficult to move on! Thank you for sharing your experience! 

13 Answers

well said and thank you for sharing it with us. It is indeed difficult for people to overcome things like that especially when someone was a huge part of your life. Acceptance is necessary to move forward. I am sure many people will learn from this

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:17 pm

@aratrika thanks for your support 😇

It takes a strong heart to share the issues in your life, more power to you! You're beautiful and you'll find someone who tells you that everyday!

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 3:00 pm

@gaurikakar thank you dear

Heyy that is so brave of u to share ur experience with all of us and moving on instead of being isolated it needs a brave mind i guess and u r one of bravest human out there so congratulations and all the best for ur future. 😊

Hello, I don't know how to start. What you've been through was tough and I'm proud of you to be here keeping up with it AND showing the courage to open up about it. You're doing great and I know the field of mental health will greatly benefit from the likes of you who are empathetic but also have the maturity to work with the emotions. Do connect with friends, reach out when needed and get the support you deserve. I hope you all the best and do know that we're all here with you 🤗

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 3:27 pm

@jerrymum1999 thank you for your supporting words. ☺

You're a fighter and a survivor. It's okay to be childish sometimes. And everything happens for a reason yoou felt something which you never came across. You learned and you've got healed.

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:18 pm

@amikukadia thank youuuuuu☺😊☺😊

It is really very good that you know your weakness as many people don't even know their weaknesses 

Best of luck for your future 

Hey SreeRekha that was must have been a very painful experience. I am glad you found the strength to move on. All relationships bring out the vulnerability in us and that is scary. I hope you find many more people to love and grow with. Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts. Glad you learned a lot from this experience.

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:17 pm

@gourisreekumar thank you soo much😁

Self awareness is the key to reveal more about yourself. Your experience is very insightful. All the Best!!

Heyy girl! The guts that you showed to express yourself shows how strong and power you are! One day he will realize your value. Long way to go! God bless💜

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 10:19 pm

@albythomas may God bless you too .sooo happy😁

Heyya 🌻 @sreerekhakzenith ur experience was really tough yet i guess it must have changed ur outlook towards life. See buddy the life is so beautiful nd just live it. Vibe alone, learn cool new stuff, take care of your skin, listen to your fav music nd chill!!!

Just Remember one thing, "learn to be Happy with not being invited, included, or considered "

Keep Growing 🍀

Cheers ✌️

Sree rekha k zenith Topic starter December 12, 2020 11:40 pm

@anagha10 thank you so much for your kind words🥰

Thank you for sharing about yourself.

Good luck for your future:)

Thank you for sharing this sensitive aspect of your life. Good to see that this experience has helped you become more self aware and has helped you evolve as a person. Luck to you for a bright future ahead 😊

More power to you🤗❤️Warm hugs to you🥰

Share: