My Experiences/Obse...

Notifications
Clear all

My Experiences/Observations

19 Posts
20 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello Everyone, I have various experiences that i have learned from and i am not sure which one i should discuss, but there's one thing rather one mistake i keep on making, so i take a right decision and then there is a conflict between my mind and heart, i try to undo what has been done. 

I want to explain the situation as to what happened. There's this guy in my college and we both had feelings towards each other and we had many moments and then we were finally together, it was really magical but it ended very soon because the guy had his reasons, i tried to justify it and made my peace with the decision, then one year later he again asked me out and felt sorry for his behavior, I knowing that it is a bad decision started talking to him again but made sure that i cannot be in a relationship with this guy, then again we have our own conflict of opinions and we stopped talking, i eventually blocked him but again tried to make amends and talk to him which was really stupid of me.

Sometimes there is a weird feeling and i don't know what it is,and in that moment i am unable to do things that i love most generally and eventually i end up connecting it to romantic relationships and how i was wrong and took some wrong decisions, how i was responsible for my failed relationships,i constantly ridicule myself but then just try to forget all this and find my peace admist all the chaos. 

I know what has been done cannot be undone and i have to live with it. I have meaning to share all this for a while now and i am really happy that i found this place. i used to bottle up my feelings but now i realise the need of putting oneself out once in a while, so that's me. 😉

i also love old Bollywood and sufi songs! <3

A.Basu December 13, 2020 1:43 am

@faizanaved Thanks for sharing your experience.

Tanisha Ajmani December 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Swarnima Tewari December 13, 2020 1:42 pm

Wow this was amazing!!!!! All the best 

Prakriti Sanganeria December 13, 2020 1:50 pm

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. I am happy that you could type it out and vent out all your feelings and I hope that makes you feel lighter. 

Iarisa Nongbet December 13, 2020 1:53 pm

First thing, you should never feel bad for yourself. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. That is how we become better human beings. I applaud you sharing your experience here and for acknowledging yourself.

Adeeba Afreen December 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Neha Upasani December 13, 2020 5:47 pm

It's always confusing for me too..I am not so hard heart person but always get confused between a heart and brain..Good to hear that you are aware of your emotions..

Chestha Dengri December 13, 2020 6:04 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and being this vulnerable . I hope you're doing better now ! 

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 6:52 pm

I won't give you any opinions, because you clearly learning from your experience and I guess that's the first step in any way of living life, "learning and acceptance." I hope you're doing well. Feel free to talk to me. Thanks for sharing your experience. 

10 Answers

Hey, I'm glad you found a space to be able to type out all of your feelings and I hope doing so made you feel better, sometimes just talking things out can be so cathartic and also help you structure your thoughts better to figure things out. To be honest, I haven't really faced a similar situation so I cannot do much in terms of any aid, but I'm happy I got to read this and hear you out. Hope you take care! (+ my mom plays old bollywood songs quite often but at this point I only know a few of the more popular ones 🤭 )

Impressive... glad you hsve shared the experience.. great to know about you..

Thank u for sharing a very sensitive experience of yourself with everyone.

I just want to say be happy:):)

thankkk youu so much for sharing your beautiful experience with us .

All the best!♥️

Hey Faiza, I am glad and impressed by your courage of opening up what was bothering you and I hope you may be feeling at ease at last. Its not easy to say what's on your mind openly aloud. Hats off...

Life is hard . But cooping up and growing the the real deal , have faith and know that you will one day end up with someone who is right . He will love you ans care for you more than you can ever imagine . Asif now try to focus more on self love and family love that you are getting and upgrade yourself. Wishing luck 

Impressive. Thanks for sharing your experience. 

To get out of this you have to focus on yourself. Be mindful about yourself. Be connected to the real you. Than you will get your reasons and answers

Love what you have written.

All the best for future.

All failed relationship hurts , but losing someone who doesn't appreciate you and respect you is actually a gain , not a lose.

You are not   solely responsible for your failed relationship. Relationship is  all about two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.

You have so much courage that you shared your story with us.

Share: