Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] My experience ✨

41 Posts
41 Users
8 Reactions
Topic starter

A little about me,

I’m Riri and I use they/them pronouns. I’m a 12 grade student But as my school didn’t provide the subject psychology I wasn’t able to learn it theoretically but since I was eager to learn I have been learning the subject on my own.  I do have experiences when it comes to learning psychology of humans. I have been dealing with my poor mental health since the last four years and it was something that urged me to go into psychology. I have always been an enthusiast about learning more about humans and how and why they work they way they do. I believe that everyone has experience in psychology, not the theoretical one but the practical one. you’ve ever wondered why someone got angry and decided to understand them instead of getting upset? yeah that’s you understanding the psychology of that person. Psychology is not just understanding of mind but understanding human overall. 
Ever since I was young, observing people has always been my favourite way of coping with boredom. And I realised the more I observed the more I understood their behaviours and why they were like that. I am also a part of this NPO (Non-profit organisation) called STS or shattering the stigma. I am a blogger. In STS, we thrive to break the stigmas surrounding mental health overall. I’m eager to learn more from each and every one of you and gain new experiences. 

(: have a nice day 

Ilhaam Shaik December 12, 2020 2:21 pm

@ririthewitch I'm glad you want to learn further despite not having a theory paper on this. 💛

Sreejita Sarkar December 12, 2020 2:22 pm

@ririthewitch Reading your achievements and contributions to the society makes me immensely proud. Whatever little you're doing now will go a long way. Your interest in the subject is inspiring.

Gurleen Kaur December 12, 2020 2:27 pm

@ririthewitch

heyy, i hope your mental health is much much better now. It’s amazing that you kept learning and yk what ,learning what you want to is much better then learning when obliged to!!all the best!

Faiza Naved December 12, 2020 2:31 pm

@ririthewitch Hello, its always nice to get to know people who are interested in the field. i hope that you are in a better place than before. All the best for your future endevaours.

kshithi December 12, 2020 2:40 pm

@ririthewitch The world needs people like you! it's amazing what you have done! keep doing good! and have a great day!

OMKAR KATE December 12, 2020 2:41 pm

@ririthewitch 

Hello,

I would really like to appreciate your efforts towards sharing such a great experience. It was very informative. I really liked your application of psychology in practical life. It's really great to see you working on different platforms as well. I also like to observe people to cope up with my boredom.

Sajjithra Subbian December 12, 2020 2:49 pm

@ririthewitch Hii riri Thankyou for sharing

Anagha Rohankar December 12, 2020 4:15 pm

Heyya 🌻 @ririthewitch quite impressed by ur curiosity to learn psychology and trying to understand human mind. I hope uh will definitely learn the things uh wished for.

Keep Growing 🍀

Cheers✌️

Shobha December 12, 2020 4:20 pm

@ririthewitch wow that's really impressive that where there is a will there is a way ...keep going and yes psychology is quite interesting subject and I think everyone should study psychology once in lifetime

Neha Upasani December 12, 2020 4:28 pm

@ririthewitch You will definitely get to learn new things when you look at it Everytime...So don't worry if you opt for it .. it's going to be great..

Kirti manaktala December 12, 2020 4:32 pm

@ririthewitch Reading this was honestly amazing. Its so good to see how far you've come.  I wish you lots of luck and happiness in the future. I also wish you a lot of growth and actual genuine laughter and smiles. Stay safe and take care.

Yashaswini Bhat December 12, 2020 4:47 pm

@ririthewitch thanks for sharing. hope you are feeling better. all the best and keep learning. virtual  hug from my side 🤗

Amrita Jain December 12, 2020 7:52 pm

@ririthewitch soo motivated to know your dedication towards psychology....you will surely learn more and better than what theory tells and i believe young devoted talent like you will surely add up research in this field of psychology.

Sneha Agrawal December 12, 2020 8:46 pm

@ririthewitch  Yes,I agree with you to a certain point that Psychology can be used without knowing theory in many aspects of life.Your example was also pretty explanatory in itself.But again the theory part is the basis of the foundation of psychology,so that is an integral part of knowledge who are serious in this field.I appreciate ur struggles with mental health and how u discovered one important part of psychology is observing the actions of others.I hope that u may learn this subject in a much deeper level as time passes,so u can experience the full pleasure of the subject.Well you have made a good start,so keep on progressing ahead.Good luck!!👍✨

Mrunmayee Kulkarni December 12, 2020 8:49 pm

@ririthewitch heyy it is great that you didn’t give up. Giving up is probably the easiest thing and working hard itself comprises of the word “hard” which you chose . And it has brought you here today! This itself is like an achievement

Sakina Husain December 12, 2020 9:25 pm

@ririthewitch so good to know u r part of something that has an always wanted objective! It was great to read through ur experience riri, u have a unique name. Good luck for ur journey ahead!💫

Grisha Vora December 12, 2020 9:50 pm

@ririthewitch woeee that's amazing, i mean you totally gave a new perspective to the subject psychology and yes am sad about the part that we don't get to approach psychology in every educational institution and I believe it should be a compulsory subject in all schools and colleges just like GK.

Anyway keep going girl.

Take care!! 🤗

Diya Rao Jaini December 12, 2020 10:15 pm

@ririthewitch reading this story was so inspirational. I think it's super brave of you to share this. Thank you and take care!

Prerna Dash December 12, 2020 10:19 pm

@ririthewitch I'm Amazed to read about you. You're doing a great job 👍 kudos to you.

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 12, 2020 11:17 pm

@ririthewitch Hello 🙂 I liked reading about your connection with the field of Psychology. I do relate with the fact that it is important to know why a person behaves a certain manner during times of anger, instead of reacting angrily. You've made a really strong point there. You seem to be very empathetic through whatever I've read so far, and I hope you achieve all the goals you've set for yourself in the long run.

That aside, I am happy that you are doing better mentally right now. This lock down has impacted most of us negatively, and it's wonderful to see people like you coming forward to learn more and spread further awareness among the public. Also, I see that you blog. Keep the good work going. 

Meenakshi A Nair December 12, 2020 11:23 pm

@ririthewitch wow that's great. Keep it up

Harshita Vaswani December 13, 2020 1:25 pm

Will check your blog Riya! 

Prakriti Sanganeria December 13, 2020 2:01 pm

Its inspiring to see you know and learn more about a subject not offered by your school. Keep up the good work!

16 Answers

Hey nice to know abt ur efforts pursuing ur field of interest.

Hope you're doing well now! Glad to have you you girl. You're doing great job. 

I hope you are doing better now and it is great to see your dedication to learn the subject even though it was not offered by your school, very few people are able to do that. 

I really appreciate your efforts and interest in studying psychology. It takes a brave heart to talk about our own mental health issues, more power to you girl! I absolutely agree to psychology being an overall understanding of ourselves, reading about your blog and your efforts to talk about mental health issues, I'm very impressed! Keep up the good work!

Hii Riyii, Good to know about your studies and passion for psychology. As small itself you know what you need .i really appreciate it. 

Hey! Interesting to know how you wanted to know more about psychology. You have good understanding of psychology. All the best!!

Hi Riri! I really appreciate your interests for learning Psychology. It is beautiful how you realized the importance of mental health from your own experiences. All the best for your career and future endeavors. 

Hey Riri! I really appreciate your interest towards the field and the efforts you're putting for it. Indeed the best way to learn psychology is by applying it in your own life and what better way to learn that observe? You're in the right direction and you have the right tools with you. It'll be a long journey but it will be worth it. We're all here to support you and encourage you. You started alone but now we're all together. Do your best!

Sree rekha k zenith December 12, 2020 2:57 pm

@jerrymum1999 hii myself sree rekha, I think it's a good way of appreciation .giving energy to some is like helping for their future . Happy to be a part of team. 😀

Hii, it was nice to know about your experience and you rightly said in one way or another we all connect with psychology.All he best 

Hey Riri,

Thank you for that interesting take on psychology. I guess we all practice psychology in our day to day life. Observing people is my favourite pastime too. People are by far the most interesting with their experiences and reactions.

Swarnima Tewari December 13, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi im swarnima and i am amazed to hear about your experience.

Yes we are here only to learn about many new  things

Hi RiRi, it's amazing to see how your working towards your interest along with your other subject without giving up..hope your mentally getting healthy along..good luck

Hey, Riri ... its amazing that you involve in activities of other subjects too, prayers for you to get healthier asap...kuddos for your efforts to break stigmas.

Best wishes for you to reach great heights... 😊 

wow... you have done so many things. Impressive... 

I just want to say that you're amazing. Please take care of yourself. It is very commendable hoe despite having theoretical knowledge you still strived towards understanding the subject. It is really heartwarming to see such charismatic and heartwarming individuals are in this profession. Best of luck for the futureQ

Heya ! Well executed . I'd love to learn more about your work and work with you aswell . I ah r my account centered more or less around the same issue . Dm me if interest . @_shades_of_khushi_ .looking forward to a fruitful work association 

Share: