How Quarantine help...

Notifications
Clear all

How Quarantine helped me grow

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

ever since I was young I was a cool extrovert kid but I always had only one friend , I had other friends but it’s just that I never hanged out with them and I was only close to one friend I never let anyone get close to me but in 9 th grade that only friend went to Canada and what made me sad was that she told me about this just one week back . I always told her every minute detail of my life but she never opened up , she used me several times . After that I did not have any friends in my class and I became depressed .I am thick so students bullied me I started to skip school most of the days . My grades dropped and my 2 years. Passed with me crying regularly. Then in grade 11 our sections changed I made friends again but I had become a complete introvert . Quarantine gave me time to grow , I regained my old self . I made an Instagram account for students ,so that they never have to undergo the lonely ness I went through. I took up many internships ...changed school and it’s all perfect now . On my Instagram account I post stories and write ups by students my age , experiences of teenagers and how they grew and learnt from them . I will love if you guys drop any such stories or topics that you want to share with the world and students who are too afraid to let feels out please dm me . 

Reva Garg December 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Hey Gurleen! Your growth is so tremendous and inspiring. Carry on the good work. All the best for your journey. Sending smiles and love <3 

Poojitha December 15, 2020 1:07 am

My school years are not something I'm really proud of atleast until 10th but I changed schools just like you and everything became good. I was such a non-me person now that I think of, I always tried to fit into that worlds of classmates but after coming out is when I actually realised how different we were. They were all for an army background and I was a daughter of a busy man. But still I'm happy that both of us are done with that. So, now let's focus only in our happiness.

Nandhini December 15, 2020 4:03 pm

Your growth is inspiring ..continue the work you'll have a bright future 

4 Answers
Topic starter

https://www.instagram.com/_shades_of_khushi_/

my account 

Hey,

I'm glad you've taken up such a great initiative. I look forward to dm you some of my works. It was inspiring to read about your journey.

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 16, 2020 12:33 am

Yaay ! Looking forward to learning about your work and sharing it .:)

Heyy!!!...You are such a wonderful person for taking up initiatives to help...If we had enough people like you the world would have been a happier place..

Thank you for sharing your experience...

All the very best for your future

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Thanks ! I'm sure there are.  God bless us all . Radiatepositivity 

Hey Gurleen , I too have a similar experience. I used to have a best friend, but somehow I had a fight with him. As a consequence I didn't talk to him for days and then one day all of a sudden he left the city. I never saw him again. I was left guilty. I thought maybe If I would have known, I could have said sorry regardless of whose mistake it was. I remain depressed for days,but then again I made some new friends along the way who shared similar interests. So you see Gurleen, life is too short to weep. Life must go on. If you allow yourself to feel too attached to a person you might be missing the company of other people who might be equally good or even better. 🙂.

Nothing is permanent in our lives and I think that's the beauty of life.......it keeps on growing and changing....🙂😊

Gurleen Kaur Topic starter December 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Thanks, and yes u completely agree . God bless us all 

Share: