Notifications
Clear all

Exploring Psychology

5 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hey beautiful people! 

I am a first year psychology student of Lady Shri Ram College for Women and since I am just starting out my journey, I know that I have relatively less to offer.

But till now, I have known this- 

Psychology is a beautiful subject. which though has guided our feelings and behaviour forever, has only been accepted as a legitimate study concept only a few years ago. 

Human Psyche is like the universe, inexhaustible. It has no beginning, no end. There is a lot to discover but only a few things have been uncovered yet. 

Studying Psychology makes you see things in a different light.

I wish y'all the best while starting out your own journeys <3

Poojitha December 15, 2020 12:57 am

Wow!! I can tell you are a great student. And you are correct, it is just the beginning but believe me it is a good subject and it will help you in many new ways. All the best for the future. Hope you enjoy your college years.

Dhriti Chadha December 15, 2020 7:01 am

You’ve put it in such simple yet beautiful words. The way you have described the subject, is just beautiful. All the best to you!

3 Answers

Hi Reva! Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece! I totally agree with your points.

Wish you nothing but the best ahead. Cheers!

Yes it is indeed beautiful

It's thrilling to know the working of a brain... More power to you .. 

Heyy,

It's great to have you inn!!! All the best aspirer. I hope this profession brings success and happiness to you.

Share: