Choose what's best ...

Notifications
Clear all

Choose what's best for you🌻

2 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I am a student persuing psychology honours.But my journey was full of drama😄.
Content Warning:(long talk)
Flashback:
I wanted to chose Arts as a starting for my future career life and wanted to have psychology as a subject during my higher secondary.
But my dream got into vain,as i was pressurised to take up science,coz there's a taboo like-"you are brilliant,you must go for science".😂.But me as a dumbo couldnt go against my parents decision logically,so ended up taking science as well.
Oh wait ,let me give a glimpse of little drama-(my father was not talking to me, why!
Because i wanted to take up arts and be a psychologist😄.Not even a single people from my family was behaving good to me,except my mom-although she was too against my decision).
I felt like a movie going on LIVE!!!
Also,much more drama happened-keeping it short for you people😂.

Ok so coming to present from flashback-
Now,im happily a psychology student,though my father is still not fully OK with it.But yes im managing him☺.

I have always wanted to help out people selflessly,motivate them,take out the best in them,be empathetic and to be there whenever they need me.
Im a very social person, i love doing social work a lot(did a lot much till now,as per my capacity,will continue more till im alive),im a people's person.And i can confidently say that i have pretty much good intuition level.This field is my type of work,im really learning,developing a lot day by day,for others as well as for myself.
I never regret taking up this field as my career,its a big step towards my goal.

Never give up what you love.
That is the real happiness
Be positive as much as you can
Do good and good will surely come to you one day or the other.
Be patient,things do turn out in your favour too.
And lastly,
Work,work and work.
Best wishes .
May the universe bless you and give you what you deserve.
AMEN🌻

Shanthi KKannan December 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Woah..!!

All the best🖤

1 Answer

Wow! I'm so happy to know you made it through the chaos!!

All the best dear!

Share: