A lazy girl journey

Notifications
Clear all

A lazy girl journey

52 Posts
51 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone. I don't have any special experience to share. but i can share things which came to my mind. I wanted to study archeology but due to some reason i can't study that. then only i took psychology. At first i thought it was boring but when i came to mote information i thought it was a really cool subjects. i very lazy to read books also. but psychology has a solution also for that. I tried doing experiments and all. And now i was happy that i choose psychology. 

Israela Pinto December 13, 2020 4:07 pm

I'm lazy too sometimes but we need to keep ourselves motivated. I'm glad you found psychology interesting. @ayshwaryalakshminarayanan

Lavanya Bahl December 13, 2020 6:59 pm

Hahaha, I could relate to you. I feel so lazy for picking books to read at times too but psychology is so interesting that it has solutions for everything i guess. Good to know that psychology came to your rescue! Keep building your interests. Best wishes for the same! 🙂

Rashmi Parab December 13, 2020 7:42 pm

HII, great to hear that you are doing now what you love, keep up the good work. Wish you success.

Elysia Fernandes December 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Life always has a way with us. Hope you love what you do and prosper ☺️ Best of luck!

Mohini Agrawal December 13, 2020 7:56 pm

Hey! I can relate so much thank you fore sharing and I hope you do read some books keeping your laziness aside😂

Shobha December 13, 2020 9:02 pm

yeah there is a great saying that everything in life has a reason so this might your Reason and I am damn sure that after some time you will not like psychology but love that subject because it's kind of cool and very interesting subject. Just be happy with the things you have in life all the best for your future ♥️

Kirtika Tiwari December 13, 2020 9:29 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience. 

vrinda tuteja December 13, 2020 9:59 pm

i can so find your piece relatable. however, for me, continuing the momentum to read a book is tougher than picking it up and reading it. anyhow, i am glad that you now enjoy psychology. more power to you! 

Ranjima Raveendran December 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Psychology is actually a very interesting subject to learn. Iam happy that you started liking it. Do it continue with it and have a successful career. All the best! 

Joanna Ann Daniel December 13, 2020 11:06 pm

Hey! I'm lazy too, haha. And yes, I can understand where you're coming from. All the best. I hope you do well!

Jigyasa vashistha December 13, 2020 11:22 pm

This is similar I too m lazy... But I would sound dumb if I suggest you something bt still.. Choose happiness over laziness. Thanks for sharing your story ❤Hoping to connect🙏😇.. Stay happy.. 

anshika singh December 13, 2020 11:27 pm

hey, i guess we all have a tiny bit of lazy within us;) and its okay to be lazy sometimes. Glad you liked psychology.

Akshita Wasnik December 13, 2020 11:29 pm

Thank you for sharing your story.

Ananya December 13, 2020 11:53 pm

I think every one of us can relate to your journey at one point or the other. The fact that you grew throughout is so good. 

Goodluck for your future

Pooja Choudhary December 14, 2020 12:30 am

@ayshwaryalakshminarayanan Overcoming laziness is really a task! But you're doing great. I'm with you since I'm awfully lazy as well. XD

Gourinanda T S December 14, 2020 1:26 am

Sometimes am also lazy. Thanks for sharing it with us. 

Khushi Garg December 14, 2020 1:49 am

I hope you fall more and more in love with this subject and always know that if god gets you to choose something, it is supposed to be the best choice for you. Good luck. 

Vaishnavi Aher December 14, 2020 2:38 am

Laziness is like an alter ego of mine xd so don't give yourself a hard time, we all go through it. It's fine to give into your inhibitions sometimes as long as you are mentally aware. Hope you have a good time learning psych!

OMKAR KATE December 14, 2020 2:40 am

Hello,

Congratulations on your decision for taking psychology and liking it. I'm sure you'll find it interesting. Archeology is also a great subject. All the best

Manasi Bhosale December 14, 2020 2:43 am

Even I wanted to learn archaeology but later since archaeology doesn't have much scope I chose psychology. And guess what? Freud was interested in archeology too. You are on right track! 

SUBHASHREE December 14, 2020 6:41 am

Laziness is the main problem of many people and we must overcome that. All the best for your upcoming future. 

Dhriti Chadha December 14, 2020 7:10 am

Laziness and procrastination might not be right, but hey, Till the time you’re happy and content with what you’re doing, nothing else matters at all. Glad you took up psychology. All the best!

Aleesha Joykutty December 14, 2020 10:36 am

Look forward and have courage,
soon you will be right as rain again.
We are with you!
Things may not seem much now,
but you will feel good again.
We wish that that time is soon!

Harshini December 14, 2020 11:18 am

Short but so sweet..So good to read. all the best friend 

27 Answers

HII, great to hear that you are doing now what you love, keep up the good work. Wish you success.

Akshita Wasnik December 13, 2020 11:25 pm

That's great, psychology has something for everyone indeed.

That's good you're enjoying it.  But you should try to know more about psychology and what you like more. You should have a fire for psychology inside you. Good Luck)

Hello dear, I cannot stress enough, do what you love! Just don't do anything for the sake of it, explore different fields and get knowledge, so that you know where you truly belong! 

• Heyyy thank you for sharing your beautiful experience with us. I am glad that i am sharing this beautiful platform witj you.

It's great that you are doing something that you love

It definitely is an interesting subject. I think you will love reading case studies of the subject. There is a book called case studies in psychology, filled with case studies. (you can find it in pdfdrive.com) Do try if you find it interesting 🙂

Stay happy and safe 😀

Heyy. Great that you are liking this subject. You can even Watch videos about psychology. That stuff is quite interesting. 😊

Hey, 

All of us are lazy at some point of time. It's upsetting to know that you couldn't do what you initially planned. However I'm sure you will have a great journey while studying psychology as it is one of the best subjects to study and explore in depth. All the best!

I think everyone here can relate to your post. Laziness can stop you from doing so many good things. I hope with psychology, you enjoy this subject so much that you want to explore it even more.

Wow, i relate to you so much!!! So happy you're doing what you love!!

I m glad that you found psychology interesting!!

and we share same qualities.. I am also super lazy 😀 

Lazy people find the easiest way to get the job done...hehe

Very relatable, I always tell myself i'll finally pick up a psychology book for other than college, but i never do. But I was glad to hear that you find psychology interesting!

Haha, I can understand what it must be like. I have a tendency to procrastinate and try and get out of doing things all the time. And due to the lockdown, I got even more lazy! But I've finally gotten a slight grasp over my life, I'm sure you will do, enjoy your life and do what you love! Welcome to the world of psychology, hope you achieve your goals and dreams.

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Glad to hear that! I can relate cause I fell into Psychology by chance too. All the best for future!!

This is similar I too m lazy... But I would sound dumb if I suggest you something bt still.. Choose happiness over laziness. Thanks for sharing your story ❤Hoping to connect🙏😇.. Stay happy.. 

Haha. Atleast you like the subject you have taken. Best of luck for the future! 

As long as you are happy what you do doesn't matter. 

Psychology indeed is an interesting subject. I also wanted to do something related to medicine at first but i dont know how psychology just caught my attention and now o dream to pursue my career in psychology.

Haha, great going! Hope you do well in future!💗

haha I am glad that you didn't leave psychology half way and actually found it interesting!

the more you will explore it, the more you'll find it fascinating and interesting!

All the best for your future!

Hey,

You are happy and that is what matters. Our happiness is the thing which should be important for us because it is not necessary that it will be important  for others also. So, our feelings and emotions are something only we can take care of. 

Short, cute and relatable; the perfect mix. I hope that psychology is the one for you and you're able to embrace it's wonders along with archaeology. But hey, you got great taste in subjects for sure. 

By listening this I really felt that sometimes whatever you choose if you do with You may have interest in it 

Some things are for good .

Everything happens for a good cause. Great to hear that you are enjoying the field you choose. Keep moving, hope! u find more satisfying results in the future. 

Congratulations for your happy  awesome  future 

I do relate with you and sometimes not only by being lazy but for being a procrastinator. But at the end of the day we need to do finish tasks and do what we love because we''ll never know what happens tomorrow :)). Hope you find your motivations. FIGHTING 

dear lazyyyy bird,  it's okay to be lazy until it's not extreme. 

If you are doing well in your life,  handling yourself and your situations of life good enough to survive this planet,  than let it be. Everything is okay for while. 

Life will unfold it's colours with time,  till than enjoy the flow 💐

Share: