Clear all

Why I'm on earth????

10 Posts
6 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey people! This is Isha here...A crazy soul is hoping to work with smarts

Rithika December 10, 2020 7:35 pm

@isharaghav hey Isha. Welcome and I hope you're doing well. I'm really excited to work together 🙂

Sayeeda Zaiba December 10, 2020 7:36 pm

@isharaghav Hello Isha. Hope you're having a good day. I'm looking forward to work with you. I hope we can both learn from smarties here.

Isha Raghav Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:22 am

Thanks all of u..  Have a great time ahead.. 😊

Sakhi Shanker December 11, 2020 9:13 am

@isharaghav

Hey Isha!

To start off, I'd like to say that I found your title incredibly interesting and it drew me in. I was looking forward to read a long paragraph about you, but interestingly enough found a well written one liner, just to keep the mysteriousness going. Although oddly enough the one line still somehow conveyed a lot about you

You seem to be an interesting individual and I hope we can connect during the course of the internship. 

Good luck! 😀 

Isha Raghav Topic starter December 11, 2020 9:31 am

Great to meet you Sakhi...  Thankful for your love.  Will be honoured to work with you..  ☺❤

3 Answers

@isharaghav

Hey Isha!

To start off, I'd like to say that I found your title incredibly interesting and it drew me in. I was looking forward to read a long paragraph about you, but interestingly enough found a well written one liner, just to keep the mysteriousness going. Although oddly enough the one line still somehow conveyed a lot about you

You seem to be an interesting individual and I hope we can connect during the course of the internship. 

Good luck! 😀 

To inspire and get inspired! To be someone's muse or to find your very own. The world is your oyster and you are free to do whatever you want😊

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Isha Raghav Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:21 am

@carenolaren yeah a very deep thought... Though it's totally true. ☺

If young adulthood angst had a form of angst then surely it's "why am I on Earth". We get you! We're all also really tired and sad and happy and messed up and having a wonderful time. Idk if that made sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Anyhoo welcome aboard sailor, let's have a great time working here. 

Isha Raghav Topic starter December 11, 2020 8:23 am

@harshitjuneja true...hoping to learn more ahead ☺😊

Share: