Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone ! Hope you all are keeping yourselves safe and healthy during this pandemic. I’m Trisha, a third year Applied Psychology student and a dog lover. Looking forward to learn a lot from y’all and this internship and meet people who are in this journey to spread awareness about mental health.
All the best!

Hakim Khairunnisa December 10, 2020 7:26 pm

@trishabaunthiyal Hello!

I'm an aspiring psychiatrist.  Happy to see you on the forum. I welcome you . I hope there's a lot to learn from you . Looking forward to hear from you the solutions for human behavioural issues)

Aanchal Sharma December 10, 2020 7:56 pm
  • @trishabaunthiyal hello..
  • So Happy to see you as a part of BUDDING PSYCHOLOGIST.
  • Looking forward to learn from you.
  •  And hoping to get to know you better by the time.
Sabira Solanki December 10, 2020 8:09 pm

@trishabaunthiyal Hey Trisha, hope you're doing well during this pandemic too. I'm so glad as well as amazed that even while being a busy third year student, you're contributing to such a good cause. Wishing you all the very best in everything you do!!

Shenam Wason December 10, 2020 8:12 pm

@trishabaunthiyal Hello..Welcome to the team...its great to see people like you working for a noble cause 👏

Manasi Bhosale December 10, 2020 8:12 pm

@trishabaunthiyal Hi Trisha welcome to family. Hope you have a great time working here.

4 Answers
  • Hello to all my colleague,s and dear senior,s i am jaya choudhary , and I am a biology student , some things that are apart from my persuing subject are my long distance running and my way of living a adventurous , a still learning yoga freak and more to learn type of person , I guess I may be a young one from all of you guys , 😊 and so I may get a lot to learn from you as physicology is not my subject, but still I will try my best to give all that is required to become a responsible person, and to get to know about this field, and I am glad that I got this opportunity for the first time...

Thankyou and hope you have a good time with me

Hey Trisha, I hope you are doing well during this difficult period as well. Nice to connect with people with similar aspirations as mine.

Hey Trisha!!!...Hope we have a great time here...Looking forward to work with and learn from you..

Good times ahead....

Hi Trisha, Srushti BM here , its great to have you on board on this amazing platform . Looking forward to connecting and working with you 🙂

Share: