Who am I? By Pooja ...

Notifications
Clear all

Who am I? By Pooja 🙂

35 Posts
33 Users
12 Likes
Topic starter

Hello Team! I am Pooja Choudhary, but my preferred name is Provoke. It feels ecstatic to be a part of Budding Psychologists. I am not a Psychology student per se, but I have always been interested in learning about people. What their face is trying to say? What does their body language say? I believe psychology is not only about mental health, but the overall human. Also, it is so much fun to figure out what the person is like even before they speak. I joined the team because I would like people to know being anxious can be serious, not being able to stop thinking is not easy, quiet people might be struggling on the inside, talking to someone who isn't gonna presume is necessary. That's what I think, apart from a job, a career, strong mental health is IMPORTANT.

Gayathri December 10, 2020 3:39 pm

@pr0voke Hello Provoke:)

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:48 pm

@pr0voke Hey there! I'm Rowena Gomez .Welcome to the team, I'm a newbie too!! Hope we find this experience fun and rewarding. Hope you're doing well! Stay safe, sending best wishes 🌸

Naimisha December 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Hey @pr0voke!

Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Naimisha🤗

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 3:54 pm

@pr0voke Hey, psychology is actually very intriguing. It's so multidimensional and can help us in any field from Mathematics to Legislation. It's good to see your curiosity. If you want to try some readings on psychology I suggest you can start with Baron and Mishra. It will give you great understanding and insight into this subject.

Aanandi khanna December 10, 2020 3:56 pm

@pr0voke hi provoke it's a nice name and I totally agree with you that mental health is important probably more then career and stuff

Ranjima Raveendran December 10, 2020 3:58 pm

@pr0voke

I completely agree with you how mental health is more than just a career. Iam also a new member here 😊

Shruti Shashidharan December 10, 2020 4:09 pm

@pr0voke Hi! I'm loving your enthusiasm and perspective on psychology! looking forward to your work here! 🌼

Sree rekha k zenith December 10, 2020 4:12 pm

@pr0voke 

Hii provoke....  Myself sree rekha, newbie 😁warm welcome to the team✌

Harshita Vaswani December 10, 2020 4:40 pm

@pr0voke 

Hi provoke!

It's really nice to hear your interest in this field. I hope your words inspire people and help us spread awareness much as it inspires me.

We are glad to have you here!

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 10, 2020 4:41 pm

@pr0voke Hey! So good to read a wonderful and relatable introduction. I hope you find ways to spread awareness and do things you are passionate about 🙂 Welcome and have a good day ahead.

Yashaswini Bhat December 10, 2020 4:58 pm

@pr0voke welcome  its good to know   that even  not being  part  of psychology  community  you are here. Have a great journey here. Lets  evolve from buds to a beautiful  🌸. Hope this decision of joining  the community  be fruitful.🙂

Navleen Kaur December 10, 2020 5:16 pm

@pr0voke Hi, Im Navleen and I loved your introduction. I am looking forward to working with you!

Ami Kukadia December 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Hey Provoke! Looking forward to work with you. 

Prachi Piryani December 10, 2020 5:23 pm

@pr0voke hello. Not being a psychology student and still knowing so much about the field in impressive. Yes its right it is exciting to interpret the feelings of people by their behaviour. and I should tell you there is a lot more to psychology and I hope you get to learn a lot. Welcome. 😀

Aashima Kathpalia December 10, 2020 5:24 pm

@pr0voke Heyaa ! Aashima this side , you have a great sense of changing a negative perspective of individual toward a positive way , would love to work with you , stay connected . cheers to new journey . 🌺

Anagha Rohankar December 10, 2020 5:32 pm

@pr0voke  heyya 🌻 uh seems quiet interesting!!! Hlo, Forensic student this side 😅 will be pleasure to share my thoughts & ideas wid uh.

Must check my intro ❤️ 

Welcome to my zone... 

Cheers✌️

Yuvanue chauhan December 10, 2020 6:04 pm

@pr0vokeNamaste and  a warm welcome to this community  🙏 I am happy to have such great personalities with whom i am gonna work

Shruti Thakur December 10, 2020 7:13 pm

@pr0vokeheyy pooja welcome good to be the part of this.

Smriti Jha December 11, 2020 3:12 pm

@pr0voke welcome Pooja:-)

Shraddha S. Kambli December 11, 2020 3:25 pm

@pr0voke hey! Such a beautiful thought. Welcome to the field of psychology. Looking forward to work with you. ❤

RIYA/RIRI December 11, 2020 4:52 pm

@pr0voke Hello provoke! Welcome to the community. I do agree, psychology is the science of what we do, why we do it. so it is overall how humans work, whether it is their biology or neurology, all of it is psychology. psychology in itself is a very broad subject which touches almost every existing subject and more. I guess that is what makes it so interesting. really looking forward to see more of you (:

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:11 pm

@pr0voke Welcome

11 Answers

Gosh pooja, despite the fact that you aren't a Psychology student, you wrote everything so beautifully. And that is, according to me, is the beauty of Psychology, as a blooming discipline in the contemporary world. Nothing in the world is right or wrong in psychology. It all depends on the perspective of the person presenting his/her opinions. The strength of Psychology lies in the fact that it always provides a room for all the perspectives to fit in. 

You enunciated your perspective about Psychology. And that, mon amie, is an achievement in itself!

Really looking forward to interacting with you!❤️

Hello provoke! Great to know your thoughts about the subject! Hope we all learn more.

Hey pooja!

Welcome to budding psychologist.You have a very beautiful thought about Psychology and it will be amazing to work with you.

Sending you a virtual welcome bouquet 💐.

Pooja Choudhary Topic starter December 11, 2020 11:02 am

@sana A virtual bouquet, that's adorable! Thank you! ^.^

It's good to hear such amazing words from people who aren't working in this field. It gives us a hope that people are really taking mental health seriously now. I'm glad I am getting to work with some amazing people like you. Cheers🌻

HELLO PROVOKE!! welcome 

I really loved you idea and thoughts about psychology..and definitely MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT. looking forward to work with you!

Hi Pooja! This is very well written. Welcome and looking forward to work with you.

Hello pooja.your motivation to learn psychology is very intriguing. I hope to learn a lot from you😊.

Hello pooja.your motivation to learn psychology is very intriguing. I hope to learn a lot from you😊.

Hey Pooja ! Welcome to the fam , looking forward to a fruitful work association 

Hey Pooja (well, Provoke) 

It's heartwarming to get to know someone who knows that not neurotypical is just someone being rude or bratty or lazy. Welcome to the team!

Pooja Choudhary Topic starter December 11, 2020 11:02 am

@sruti I so strongly agree with that. I appreciate you putting in your word! 🙂

Hey I'm here to learn many of the thing that i dream for and I'm always ready to learn ..and thank you

Share: