Hi 👋 guys I'm Sukru...

Notifications
Clear all

Hi 👋 guys I'm Sukrutha

23 Posts
22 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter

Hi guys I'm Sukrutha. I'm really excited to be a part of this journey. I'm presently pursuing Medicine at TAU. Psychology is one of the most interesting subjects that I studied in pre medical. 

I grew up with my sister in Bangalore. She would always consider me as a subject for her psychology experiments in college. She sowed the seeds of intrest in me.

I read a psychological thriller recently. It blew my mind. I've always wanted to get to know more and budding psychologist popped up on my screen. My prayers were answered allmost immediately. 

Even though the pandemic has slowed us down, internet has kept us connected through jems like budding psychologists. 

Wishing the lovely people of this group a hearty welcome and a lovely day. 

Thankyou. 

anshika singh December 10, 2020 3:41 pm

@sukrutha hey, I am Anshika a psychology undergrad student from University of Delhi, happy to connected to you online. 🙂 And yes regardless to say, psychology is a field both important and interesting 😉

Rowena Gomez December 10, 2020 3:44 pm

@sukrutha Hey there! I'm Rowena Gomez .Welcome to the team, I'm a newbie too!! Hope we find this experience fun and rewarding. Hope you're doing well! Stay safe, sending best wishes 🌸

Sukrutha Mudhol Topic starter December 10, 2020 3:47 pm

@anshika singh 🙋‍♀️I agree. That's awesome 😍.  Good to hear your studying psychology. I'm looking forward to hear your thoughts on several topics and exchange a few in the coming days! 

Iarisa Nongbet December 10, 2020 3:48 pm

@sukrutha i agree and welcome to the fam 😊

Kanishka Mendiratta December 10, 2020 3:48 pm

@sukrutha Hello! So good to see you as a part of such great internship. And as you a keen interest in Psychology then you'll surely excel in this work.

Good luck 😀 

Saumya Srivastava December 10, 2020 3:58 pm

@sukrutha Hey, Psychology experiments are super fun for both the experimenter and the one on whom the test is being conducted so I totally understand why you got curious about the subject. Hope we all have a wonderful experience together.

Saranya Bhattacharjee December 10, 2020 4:00 pm

@sukrutha hi this is Saranya. Welcome, its great to have you with us:)

Do give me more info about that psychological thriller though, I'm really intrigued 

Saumya December 10, 2020 4:05 pm

@sukrutha Hello and welcome, doing experiments and being a subject are soo different but both equally interesting and fun I hope you like the other side too! 😊

Disha Dhage December 10, 2020 4:07 pm

@sukrutha hey! It was to know about you. I hope to work and learn from you through this internship! 🙂

Karisma December 10, 2020 4:10 pm

@sukrutha hi, welcome to the program. So true, even in the pandemic situation Internet has kept us connect.Looking forward to working together. Hopefully this journey is filled with fun learning . Stay safe, stay happy😊

Harnaaz kaur December 10, 2020 4:21 pm

@sukrutha : Heyy! 
Myself Harnaaz kaur, and I’m currently pursuing Psychology Honours. 
It is great knowing about you. I’m new here too. And just like your sister, I have my elder brother as the subject in my Psychology Experiments heheh. 

Welcome here! Hoping to lear a lot from you. Sending Happiness your way :’) 

Hardeep Kaur December 10, 2020 4:21 pm

@sukrutha hey sukrutha. It so good to get connected to you.

Femitha Rachel Ebby December 10, 2020 4:25 pm

@sukrutha Hey! I completely relate with your experience of being a Psychology subject during practicals 😀 Also, I resonate with you, especially because you read too! I am glad you are a part of this programme too!

Kanak keswani December 10, 2020 4:26 pm

@sukrutha hey! I am Kanak. Welcome to the team, excited to work with you 😃.

Mathari Kumar December 10, 2020 6:30 pm

@sukrutha  hi welcome to the crew. Hope you learn more about psychology.

Sukrutha Mudhol Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:31 pm

@saranyabhattacharjee "The silent patient" by Alex Michaelides is the book I was referring to. Hope you enjoy reading it too 🤗  

Shraddha S. Kambli December 11, 2020 3:33 pm

@sukrutha hey! Nice to see so many people like you here with a lot of interest in psychology field. Welcome to the team.

5 Answers

Hello Doctor!

I totally agree with you that Psychology really is an interesting subject.

Hope to learn a lot from you.

Sending you a virtual welcome bouquet 💐.

Psychology is really an amazing field. It provokes the person to search for more and feels interesting at the same time. Hoping to have a good time with you around! Cheers🌻

Hi Sukrutha!

Welcome! 😊  So good to know about you!

Psychology is really an ever evolving and interesting field. Keep exploring and succeeding!

Looking forward to work with you!

Hey ! Welcome to the fam, looking forward to a fruitful work association 

Psychology is a really good field that are mostly ignored by the society without knowing its benefits. I'm really happy to know that someone from a different field is so much interested in our courses . Hope you have a Good times in this field

Sakthiswaari

Shamila senthilkumar December 11, 2020 3:37 pm

@shaks yes we choose the best field 

I'm glad to read ur introduction

Share: