What is your magic ...

Notifications
Clear all

What is your magic portion?

25 Posts
19 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Hello Everyone! This is Caren Mascarenhas. I'm a poetess with some serious coffee addiction (atleast that's what people tell me) but I'd like to call myself an enthusiast instead 😂 If you like to read poetry, I have a page on Instagram, it's called midnytcrisis, do check it out. But that's enough about me, tell me more about you? What is it that you want to do while your stay in earth? 

P.S - if you ever want someone to talk to, I'm always here😊

Thinker/ Dreamer/ Believer

Khansa sada December 10, 2020 8:49 pm

@carenolaren hello there, poetess sounds amazing hope you get recognized and achive your goals.

Honey jain December 10, 2020 8:51 pm

@carenolaren hey , I love reading poetry and will definitely visit your page.

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 9:04 pm

@carenolaren Hey Caren! Poems and coffee? Did you just read my mind?! I will definitely check your poems out 🙂 And I love books, movies, music, travel and all the little things in life. And I just about love conversations of any sort. We should definitely have one about coffee and poems (not particularly in that order) 🙂

Harshita chawla December 10, 2020 9:07 pm

@carenolaren Hello Caren! This is Harshita, a budding psychologist. Nice to see you here.

Israela Pinto December 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Hey Caren!! Welcome aboard. So good to have you here. So glad that you write poems... Amazing!! @carenolaren

Poojitha December 11, 2020 3:03 pm

@carenolaren hii there, how are you? I love poems. I'm actually a literature student too so I'm very interested in those stuff. How did you start writing? When was the first time you wrote something? I would love to know more about you and your poems. oh yea the thing I want to do while I'm still on earth is to change my own life and if possible some other lives.

Osheen Singh December 11, 2020 4:06 pm

@carenolaren Hi! Such a cheerful soul you are... it would be going to be a great experience working with someone who can teach us how to help people with poem coffee and a lot of positive vibes.

Lavanya Bahl December 11, 2020 4:19 pm

@carenolaren OMG! Coffee and poetry in one sentence...you have my heart. Seriously! XD I'll for sure check out your page, also if you'd like to know more about me, we can talk anytime and almost about anything. All the very best for this new journey! 🙂

Pratik Jha December 11, 2020 5:16 pm

@carenolaren Welcome

Akshata Hajare December 11, 2020 5:20 pm

@carenolaren Hello beautiful I love reading poems. Hope you achieve everything you want. Welcome in this organization <3

Harshita Das December 11, 2020 5:49 pm

@carenolaren

Hola.... Such great energy.. 🤗 

Dhriti Chadha December 11, 2020 6:47 pm

@carenolaren heyy, it’s so nice to meet you. I read your poetry, it’s so beautiful, made my heart melt! Looking for ward to getting to know you better.

Caren Mascarenhas Topic starter December 11, 2020 11:45 pm

Thank you all so much for such kind words! I'm a lil weak with technology so I've still not figured out how exactly to reply to y'all individually, extremely sorry about that, but you'll are really too sweet! So glad to see so many poetry and coffe lovers here. Hope to have a wonderful experience with everyone during the internship 😊

6 Answers

Hi Caren, 

Extending a very warm welcome to you 

I am Karen with a 'K' 😅

It's  kinda strange  and funny as well that I'm    addicted to coffee also. 😂

Well since  you asked:

I really  want to help people  understand  themselves and help them live a better life.. Basically something to do with counseling 😅 As that's  my interest and I love to serve the community. 

All the best

🙃

Caren Mascarenhas Topic starter December 11, 2020 6:42 pm

@karenfernandes hey Karen with a K, it definitely is a beautiful coincidence that we love coffee because what's not to like about it right? Though I could only imagine the amount of meme trolls you get because of the name, haha, happens with me all the time. Really grateful to see such wonderful people like you who want to do good for the society and its development. Wishing you all the best too

Hello Caren,

Welcome Onboard. Looking forward to listen more from you about you and your coffee experiences 😂😂

Caren Mascarenhas Topic starter December 11, 2020 6:44 pm

@mansishah haha, thank you so much! Would love to hear more about you too. Wishing you a fruitful experience 😄

Hi, i love coffee and poetry too and am definitely gonna check out your page!!

Caren Mascarenhas Topic starter December 11, 2020 6:47 pm

@vinayaparthasarathy hey there! That's amazing! Coffee is such a blessing, isnt it? And thank you so much for checking out my page, really means a lot. Hope you have a fruitful experience here!😊

Hey, Caren. That's kind of nice intro. Welcome onboard. 

Caren Mascarenhas Topic starter December 12, 2020 11:57 pm

@radhikark thank you😄

i want to learn harp its like my dream instrument. welcome and i like the name of your Instagram

page.

Caren Mascarenhas Topic starter December 12, 2020 11:56 pm

@rushvishah that's wonderful, I'm sure once you learn it, you'll play it beautifully. Thank you so much😊

Hey Caren!  Welcome 

I would love to see your poems and I'll definitely visit your insta page. Hope you're doing well. Stay safe. 

Caren Mascarenhas Topic starter December 12, 2020 11:51 pm

@amikukadia thank you so much, it would mean a lot. I'm doing great. Hope you are safe there too. All the best!

Share: