Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone

16 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I'm Divya Chopade ,an aspiring Psychologist & Entrepreneur. I am currently pursuing BA (psychology) and I'm in Second year of the same.   I m very glad to join Budding Psychologist & to connect to like minds. The reason I chose Psychology for degree is that, it always fascinates me to know human nature & behaviour. Other then my interest in psy , I love reading books , current m reading Eleven  Minutes by Paulo Coelho.

Hope you're all safe & healthy! 

Sending Good Vibes your way !✨❤️

Honey jain December 10, 2020 8:49 pm

@divyachopade a warm welcome and hope we all gain insights and spread the awareness .

Sradhanjali Dasgupta December 10, 2020 8:50 pm

@divyachopade .. Love to have you in Budding Psychologist ❤️

Padma N December 10, 2020 8:58 pm

@divyachopade Lets do this together❤

Khansa sada December 10, 2020 9:01 pm

@divyachopadehey heyyy,  im a 2nd year psych student too. Psychology is just such an amazing field. What more do we want than to know ourselves and then know more about everything around us. Do you best and be the best.

Pranjali Vatsa December 10, 2020 9:02 pm

@divyachopade Hello Divya. A warm welcome to the community. I look forward to connecting with you and hope to catch up with your favourite books!

Chestha Dengri December 10, 2020 9:05 pm

@divyachopade Hello ! I hope you're doing well and that you benefit from this program. You sound like an amazing person too !

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 9:10 pm

Hello Divya,

Hope you are doing well. Great to know that you already have a great knowledge about psychology. We all are glad to have you here too and I also love how passionate you are about psychology.

Lastly, welcoming you to this great family of budding psychologist, hope you take away lots of experience and memories throughout the journey.

All the best Divya💓🤗

Harshini December 10, 2020 9:20 pm

@divyachopade Carry the consistent Enthusiasm in you and let's make this together

Aleesha Joykutty December 10, 2020 9:30 pm

@divyachopade Hlooo Divya, I'm Aleesha Joykutty a 2nd year MBBS student in GMC KOLHAPUR Maharashtra state. Glad to meet you in this Budding psychologist platform. Hope you are doing great. Stay safe and be happy!!!🤗😊🤗😊

Aanchal December 10, 2020 9:36 pm

@divyachopade Hello, love to have you here:)

SUBHASHREE December 10, 2020 9:39 pm

@divyachopade A hearty welcome to you Divya

5 Answers

Hey Divya! Welcome here! This field is really interesting, I agree. Hope you’re doing good too. Welcome here 🙂

I really liked how you introduced yourself. Welcome to our new family and congratulations 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 

I'm sure we will vibe on the books and will get to interact someday.

Hello Divya,

Hope you are doing well. Great to know that you already have a great knowledge about psychology. We all are glad to have you here too and I also love how passionate you are about psychology.

Lastly, welcoming you to this great family of budding psychologist, hope you take away lots of experience and memories throughout the journey.

All the best Divya💓🤗

Hey Divya!

It's a pleasure to meet you! Hope your doing well. It's good to know that you enjoy studying about this field . Lets have a great journey ahead.

Share: