What is the tv show...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the tv show y'all connect to the most.

14 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hey everyone. I'm Tanisha Pitalia and I'm currently in the final year of undergraduate degree. I've been juggling through Psychology, physical education and travel and tourism in the college and I do like all the three subjects in my general practical life too. Well, I'm a mixture of Type A and Type B personality. I would like to know y'all better.

Samiha Chawla December 10, 2020 10:49 pm

@tanishap Hello! The TV show that I connect to the most is ‘Friends’. It’s the best laughter remedy. One goes through a roller coaster ride while watching friends. I’d like to know more about you.

7 Answers

Hello Tanisha! I'm in my first year so I have a lot to learn from you. I'm looking forward to working together..

The TV show I connect to the most is The Office. It's a show filled with humour, friendship and that's what she saids and I think it's one of the best shows ever made.

Tanisha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:12 pm

@gaurigrover i love the office too. Looking forward to working with you too ❤️

Lovely Ghosh December 10, 2020 10:47 pm

@gaurigrover The Office is my fav of all time. I hope we are able to make our own Dunder Mifflin out of this workplace of ours.

Hey Tanisha , it's amazing to know that you're juggling three subjects together. It's great to see people who have a thirst for all kinds of knowledge. I connect to the tv show Friends, it's an iconic show. 

Tanisha Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:13 pm

@addyv Friends is my all time favourite. It is surely iconic. 🥺

Hash December 10, 2020 10:24 pm

@addyv My favourite is Stranger things nice to know about you

Hey Tanisha! So amazing having you hear, you seem really cool juggling so many things together, I really hope you the best of luck!!! I'm currently studying pure science, but still I have a huge interest towards psychology. I don't know if you guys have watched this, but "Girl Meets World" is a pretty cool show. It was my childhood and to this day, I still watch it. It really has some relatable episodes, and teaches the ups and downs of growing up.

Kritika Malhotra December 10, 2020 7:43 pm

@sabirasolanki hi sabira, you sound like an amazing person and i'd love to be friends. i recently watched crazy ex girlfriend and honestly i kind of connected with the lead, Rebecca and i'd like to get to know who i am myself soon as well

Sabira Solanki December 10, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi kritika, thanks a lot, you sound like an amazing person too! I'd love to be friends too, and I hope you find yourself along this journey 🙂 🙂 

Hey Tanisha, great to meet you. 
A show I recently connected to
would definitely be Fleabag. It's honest,
fresh and the lead character goes
Through a development in
character. That gives me hope. If you haven't already watched it,
Do consider giving it a try.  

Hi Tanisha! Happy to see you here dear. Hope you rock in your studies.

To be honest tv shows are not my cup of tea dear😊

Hi! Nice to meet you! The TV show I connect the most with is Gilmore Girls, something about that quaint, soft town with two girls just gets to me and is definitely my comfort show 😍 

Hi Tanisha !! Waiting for your materials...let’s make everyone aware of mental health issues . Welcome to the family 🤞🏻😊

Share: