Notifications
Clear all

Hello!

9 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello! 

My name is Tanvi and i'm currently pursuing Bachelors of Psychology from Macquarie University,Sydney. I love to help people and i'm very sensitive towards mental health. I feel strongly about sensitising people towards the same and supporting them in the best possible way I can.

Tanisha December 10, 2020 6:54 pm

@tanviverma hello... Same here. Let's make it a safe space for people out there and help as many people as possible

Supriya Pal December 10, 2020 6:57 pm

@tanviverma that's really what we need to do. Nice to meet you 🙂 

Sajjithra Subbian December 10, 2020 7:08 pm

@tanviverma hi tanvi welcome to our family Im sure you ll get good experience

Sangeeta Biswal December 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Hey Tanvi,

Hope life treating you well, and if anything bothering you sending you a warm hug🤗 and more strength to cope with them. I like your kind nature.💓 It was a nice introduction indeed💓. Together we will spread more awareness about mental illness.

Welcome to the sweetest family of budding psychologist. Hope you take away lots of experiences and memories from this beautiful journey.

All the best Tanvi

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 8:45 pm

@tanviverma Hello! Sensitizing people towards mental health is definitely on my list as well. Hoping to make a difference working with people like you 🙂

Chestha Dengri December 10, 2020 8:56 pm

@tanviverma Hi ! I hope to achieve this goal with you all!

Divya Chopade December 10, 2020 9:13 pm

@tanviverma

Hello Tanvi, 

Welcome to Budding Psychologist & M glad to be connected to you. 

Hope you have great time here !❤️

2 Answers
Hi Tanvi, true thoughts, wishing you a happy learning with all of us, good luck😊
This post was modified 3 years ago by Nishitha S

Hello! Partner from another continent😊, wish you all the optimism ahead in your journey.

Share: