QUICK BRIEF INTRODU...

Notifications
Clear all

QUICK BRIEF INTRODUCTION FOR YOU ALL! 😀😀

2 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey Lovely peeps. Hope you are doing well during this tough time. 

I am Sukanksha Sahni, budding Clinical Psychologist. I am currently persuing Masters in Clinical Psychology. 

Psychology is something i never get bored of. It is something which always attracts me in one way or another. That's the beauty of it. 

My motto is to- Creating a space where people are comfortable about speaking about mental health and comfortable seeking help for mental health. I believe that mental health doesn't make the person inferior but makes them brave and stronger’.

Looking forward to know you all, learn new things from you all and working together for better wellbeing of the society. 

Take care! Be safe! 😀

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 9:08 pm

@sukankshasahni Hello! I have always been interested in Psychology as well, but I must admit I am new to the field. Looking forward to learning from you!

1 Answer

Hii you have an wonderful motto which I completely agree on.for breaking the stimulus attached to the mental health we should Bring awareness and the first step to break the taboo on mental health is sharing our journey I hope we can create a platform we're people can share their experiences ,thoughts without being judged. Be safe,have a nice day's ahead

Share: