Notifications
Clear all

INTRODUCTION

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

GREETINGS EVERYONE,

This is Deshana Pragya Jain, a psychology student who aspires to be a psychologist. Helping people is our basic duty and we as humans should help our fellow human beings. And that is a motto I live by. This platform is not just a means for me to help people out but also to reach my goal. I love writing so words are my weapon to reach out the people because I just cant stop myself from helping. I'm a good listener so I hope to be there for someone by listening and being there. 

ALL THAT STARTS WELL GOES WELL! 

Looking forward to be a part of this amazing group of ' BUDDING PSYCHOLOGIS

Hakim Khairunnisa December 10, 2020 7:31 pm

@deshanapragyajain Hello 

Happy to see a lot of people studying psychology. We lag behind a lot when it comes to taking help from psychologists . Life is filled with traumas and we don't deserve it to kill us . I welcome you. Hope you'll help us in spreading awareness regarding mental illness. 

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 8:15 pm

@deshanapragyajain Hi there. Welcome to the fam. Looking forward to work with you.

2 Answers

Hello Deshana😊 Your motto for life is impressive and something that i connect to personally. So good to see you come forward and help others through your words, afterall it's such a powerful tool. Looking forward to making a difference in all the lives that we can possibly help. Looking forward to working with you!

Hello. Looking forward to learn lot from here 😊 and really impressed by the motto❤️

Share: