Notifications
Clear all

Introduction

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone my name is Rushvi Shah. I am from Ahmedabad.I am studying B.A(hon) in Liberal arts and pursuing my majors in psychology. Psychology plays an essential role in spreading about the importance of mental health. Being a psychology aspirant i want to study in depth about psychology. I have been through anxiety of public, fear of being judges and suffered through mild depression in periods and before the exams. I had nobody to share my problem.So, i genuinely don't want anyone to go through these phase like i went. Have aspiration to make world a happy place and create healthy environment.

Apart from that i am learning music from last 8 years. Recently i am learning keyboard and vocals. Huge fan of BTS  and Shawn mendes.In these quarantine i learned cooking, developed a habit of reading books, and enrolled myself in different programs. 

so, these was my small introduction about me. I am looking forward to meet you and have a wonderful conversation with everyone  . see you everyone soon (:(: 

Taniya Singh December 10, 2020 10:01 pm

@rushvishah Hi , happy to have you here . I understand your fears ,I have been in similar situations . lets make this world a better place to live , what say?!

Rushvi Shah Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:12 pm

Thank you  so  much!!!

Rushvi Shah Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:14 pm

Yea We all will work together  to make it a better place. 

Rishita Sagi December 10, 2020 10:18 pm

@rushvishah Hi Rushvi, love your name. Thank you for opening up about your fears and depression. I think openly talking about our mental health issues is one major way we can slowly eradicate the stigma surrounding it.

I too learned new recipes during lockdown. Haha, I failed also while trying new ones but some were really tasty. I also love reading, a lot. What was your favourite book that you read this year?

Rushvi Shah Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:29 pm

Hey thank you also have a very beautiful name. I read origin by Dan brown and recently  reading winner stand alone. Wow that's amazing you tried new recipes. 

Lovely Ghosh December 10, 2020 10:57 pm

@rushvishah Heyyyy I have been training in classical music myself. I hope i get to know you better

Reva Garg December 10, 2020 11:05 pm

@rushvishah Hey Rushvi! I hope all your expectations from this program are met! Glad to embark on this beautiful journey alongside you <3

Rushvi Shah Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:21 am

Thank you  so much  Reva!!! I wish  you the same.  Best of  luck  for the journey😊

Rushvi Shah Topic starter December 11, 2020 12:23 am

How amazing Lovely Gosh!!! Yea sure I wish the same 

1 Answer

Hello. Welcome to this site. Hope to work with u for successfully creating mental health awareness in the society

Rushvi Shah Topic starter December 10, 2020 10:13 pm

@nehalkothari yes sure Nehal would  love to  work with you 🙂

Share: