Notifications
Clear all

Connecting with Kriti 🌼

15 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
Hello all you lovely people❤️

My name is Kriti and I'm a Psychology graduate. Psychology is not just a subject to me, it has served as the key to getting to know myself and others better. I'm also interested in dance, music, food and listening to people's experiences. 

Glad to be a part of this great initiative and to be able to connect with all of you. Hope to make an impact and sensitise people to the importance of mental health. Really excited for this internship and I hope we get to work together on tasks too. 

I realise that this introduction is barely adequate 😅 (I'd be happy to answer if there's anything more you need to know about me)

Tanya December 10, 2020 9:40 pm

@kritimisra Glad to know about you Kriti. Hope to see you going great on the same. Welcome to this amazing initiative.

Sai Manasa Sreedhar December 10, 2020 9:44 pm

@kritimisra Hi Kriti, welcome to the group! Looking forward to working with you 🙂

Ananya December 10, 2020 9:49 pm
@kritimisra hey Kriti, such a bright introduction. Welcome! It's nice to know we share the same interests. Looking forward to working together in future. 
Best wishes ✨
Kriti Misra Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:54 pm
This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Kriti Misra

Thanks Ananya 😊🌼 look forward to working with you as well

Aishwarya December 10, 2020 9:59 pm

@kritimisra Hello! Welcome! I am really looking forward for working with you in the future! Have a good day! 🌻

Taniya Singh December 10, 2020 10:13 pm

@kritimisra welcome to the group. We share the same interests btw. Good luck and looking forward to work together

ARWIN KAUR NARULA December 10, 2020 10:16 pm

@kritimisra heya !! I am Arwin this side and we have something in common , did graduation from Du and looking forward to become a clinical psychologist too . Great to read about you . Welcome to the journey .

Shanthi KKannan December 11, 2020 9:23 pm

@kritimisra Best wishes🎊

Tarini December 11, 2020 9:52 pm

@kritimisra That’s amazing. Would love to interact with you more. 🌻

Rushvi Shah December 12, 2020 10:34 am

@kritimisra welcome krit!!! looking forward to have a wonderful conversation about dance and music

3 Answers
Topic starter

Oh and I aspire to become a clinical psychologist

(forgot to mention before 🤭)

Hi Kriti , Srushti BM here, its great to have you on board. I'm a lot like you with the interests n'all , so looking forward to connecting and working with you on this amazing platform 🙂

Kriti Misra Topic starter December 12, 2020 12:25 am

@srushtibm thrilled to here this Srushti! Can't wait to work and connect with you😊

Welcome Kriti. Hoping for a great time with you. 

Kriti Misra Topic starter December 12, 2020 9:30 am

@radhikark same here Radhika🌼

Share: