Introducing myself.

Notifications
Clear all

Introducing myself.

28 Posts
26 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Konichiwa everyone, I am Vandana jaiswal from Mumbai currently living in jaipur for my studies in NIMS UNIVERSITY. Currently pursuing my honours in psychology UG degree and in final year too. After this I'm mostly looking for a job to have some experience and afterwards I'll continue my studies in psychology for masters. I hope to get along with you people. Looking forward to working with guys . Thankyou

Geethapriya December 10, 2020 3:22 pm

@vandanajaiswal happy to meet you

Sanyogita Sharma December 10, 2020 3:22 pm

@vandanajaiswal hey and welcome on board hope to have nice experience working with you.

Elysia Fernandes December 10, 2020 3:26 pm

@vandanajaiswal hey vandana! looking forward to working with you 🤗  and wishing you all the best

Shubhangi December 10, 2020 3:29 pm

@vandanajaiswal Thank you for your introduction. Happy to know about you;. Welcome to budding psychologists, looking forward to working with you. Have a good day.

Khushi Garg December 10, 2020 3:30 pm

@vandanajaiswal    Konichiwa, anime fan...huh??? Nice to meet you, have a lovely time here.

Parishree Pandya December 10, 2020 3:52 pm

@vandanajaiswal hello and welcome. Glad to see you here:)

Yashaswini Bhat December 10, 2020 4:01 pm

@vandanajaiswal welcome to the team. lets bloom like a flower here. have a  great journey 🙂

Vandana Jaiswal Topic starter December 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Yes I am an anime fan ....I think maybe you are too?..let's get along @khushigarg

Saumya December 10, 2020 4:12 pm

@vandanajaiswal is konichiwa japanese? anyways you're kawaii 🙂 welcome aboard!

Shruti Shashidharan December 10, 2020 4:21 pm

@vandanajaiswal Hey, all the best for your final year! Hop this internship journey will be a great one for you 🌺

Nandini Jain December 10, 2020 4:22 pm

@vandanajaiswal hii and welcome

MONIKA SINGH December 10, 2020 4:27 pm

@vandanajaiswal hi vandana.......happy to hear from you. lets hope the best experience we both recieve from each other.

Vaishnavi Aher December 10, 2020 4:33 pm

@vandanajaiswal hey vandana hope you're doing great! Looking forward to working with you:))

Mohini Agrawal December 10, 2020 6:45 pm

@vandanajaiswal Hey vandana! Really love your enthusiasm! Looking forward to working with you. Wishing you luck!

Keerthu Kook December 10, 2020 7:45 pm

@vandanajaiswal welcome to the fam.

Vandana Jaiswal Topic starter December 10, 2020 9:34 pm

Yes it is japanese...we can learn Japanese together...let's do it @saumya

SUBHASHREE December 10, 2020 9:48 pm

@vandanajaiswal Hello Vandana! Wishing you best of luck to achieve great success in this program.

Mridu Goel December 10, 2020 9:51 pm

@vandanajaiswal hey! welcome to the  family. Hope to have a wonderful time with you.

Saumya December 10, 2020 10:08 pm

@vandanajaiswal hahah I'd like that thaanks! <3

Fatima Vinod December 10, 2020 10:25 pm

@vandanajaiswal

Hi Vandana!!

Hope you’re doing well, Be safe and happy 😊 

8 Answers

Hi Vandana! Looking forward to working with you too!!

Hey Vandana! I hope you're doing alright. Welcome to the team, looking forward to working with you!

Hi Vandana!

Welcome! Looking forward to share this journey with you!

All the best for your future! 😊 

Hey Vandana,

Really great to meet you. Looking forward to working with you. Hope to know you better.

Hii! Hope you are doing well... Nice to meet you! I am also from Mumbai... Hope we can get along.

Hey Vandana,I hope you are doing well.Looking forward to work with you.Hope we get to learn new things from here.

All the best 😊

Hi Vandana! Nice to meet you too 🙂 Looking forward to working with you 🙂

Annyeohaseyeo  Vandana. Welcome aboard. I also hope that we get along.

Share: