Hello everyone!! My...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone!! My name is shreya and i have completed my graduation this year and i m excited and nervous both because i have never done an internship before but i guess there is always a first time for everything..so here i am!! I Just hope it wil...

10 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
  • Hello everyone!! My name is shreya and i have completed my graduation this year and i m excited and nervous both because i have never done an internship before but i guess there is always a first time for everything..so here i am!! I Just hope it will be a great experience with budding psychologists.. Thank you and have a nice day!! 
Geethapriya December 10, 2020 3:18 pm

@shreya best of luck 🌸

Nandini Jain December 10, 2020 3:31 pm

@shreya hii shreya welcome. My name is Nandini Jain. 

Lavanya Bahl December 11, 2020 4:16 pm

@shreya Same here! It's my first time as well. Really looking forward to what they have to offer. All the best for this new journey! 🙂

Sneh Antil December 11, 2020 5:15 pm

@shreya hey there! Always remember a trainer was once a trainee. You've a long way to go spreading wings of your dreams. All the very best for a new learning venture 🙂

Shanthi KKannan December 11, 2020 9:13 pm

@shreya All the best.🖤

Tarini December 11, 2020 10:01 pm

@shreya Keep safe and mentally fit ❤️ Welcome 🧚‍♀️

Rupanjana Das December 11, 2020 11:29 pm

@shreya hi there! Welcome to our family. Hope we'll all stay as an extended family and be connected. All the best❤️

3 Answers

Hi Shreya! I feel the same as I haven't done an internship before either! 

Hi, Shreya , first of all a warm welcome to this wonderful platform. I am going through the same feelings as you , but we can make it. All the best , you'll do great . 🙂

Hey shreya! Welcome to the team... I am a newbie too without any knowledge... Let's learn together and help each other out 😊

Share: